Error Code #10417 Your request could not be processed at this time?

lonta
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Visa debit card that I used to purchase an item 3 days ago with no problem, but there was just a small amount of money left on it, so I got another Visa debit card and added it on to my paypal account. Next, I purchased 2 more items on ebay and then I used the new Visa card to try to pay for my items because there wasnt enough money left on my old Visa card to make the purchase. Once I got to the confirm payment screen, it shows my address and general profile, but when I press the confirm payment button it says,

"You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source. You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below."

Then I tried to purchase one item at a time and it said
"We were not able to process your payment. There has been a restriction placed on this account" I tried everything to resolve this problem with no luck at all. If anyone's experienced this problem, and has any suggestions or solutions, please reply. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1,240 REPLIES 1,240

justin_the_evil
New Community Member

Yeah, I've got the same problem too

I got this message when trying to pay for things on ebay

Your request could not be processed at this time
Help

We were not able to process your payment.
  • Please check out again and try a different credit card or bank account for your PayPal payment.
  • If you're still having problems, contact PayPal customer support.

Login to Me Too

xxhelloastrunot
New Community Member

I am having the same problem, I went to purchase stuff from my cart on eBay and it keep saying your request could not be processed at this time. I then began purchasing items one at a time and they went through but when I got to the last 2 it kept giving me that Error Code #10417 

Login to Me Too

clarence-76
New Community Member

that is non sense...i had a prepaid visa &i didnt let me i thought it was cuz i had low funds ...so i had to waste my money again and buy another...now im broke &without the item i wanted

Login to Me Too

Michael7431

I have the same problem too ... Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

LionelCharguala
Contributor
Contributor

i also have the same problem i was able to make one purchase successfully and attempted to purchase another but was faced with the Error Code #10417 after i proceeded to purchase the item now i'm worried ...

Login to Me Too

MiroslavKubacak
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i have same problem, can you help me? 

Login to Me Too

Rajavt
New Community Member

I got a same problem :(((

Your request could not be processed at this time
Help- opens in a new window or tab

error

We were not able to process your payment.
  • Please check out again and try a different credit card or bank account for your PayPal payment.
  • If you're still having problems, contact PayPal customer support.
Error Code #10417

What would you like to do now?

Login to Me Too

sebasacu

Same trouble 😞

Login to Me Too

bradlee360
New Community Member

Error Code #10417

i have this error...it is costing me money....how can i solve it...

Login to Me Too

leeshrake
New Community Member

i got a pay pal mastercard and have got this error 10417 about 3 times now. its really getting old. how do i stop this from happening and what is causing it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.