Error Code #10417 Your request could not be processed at this time?

lonta
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Visa debit card that I used to purchase an item 3 days ago with no problem, but there was just a small amount of money left on it, so I got another Visa debit card and added it on to my paypal account. Next, I purchased 2 more items on ebay and then I used the new Visa card to try to pay for my items because there wasnt enough money left on my old Visa card to make the purchase. Once I got to the confirm payment screen, it shows my address and general profile, but when I press the confirm payment button it says,

"You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source. You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below."

Then I tried to purchase one item at a time and it said
"We were not able to process your payment. There has been a restriction placed on this account" I tried everything to resolve this problem with no luck at all. If anyone's experienced this problem, and has any suggestions or solutions, please reply. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1,240 REPLIES 1,240

jlggross
Contributor
Contributor

Had this **bleep** error just now on eBay. I already bought 2 times with this credit card on DealExtreme without problems, but on my first eBay payment I got this error. Fuuuuuuu. I have VISA international credit card and I'm from Brazil. Please PayPal, save my day.

Login to Me Too

Asteroid_13

I got same problem and i receive this error often in last few days. WTF is happening and wtf is solution for this problem? Where are moderators now, are they sleeping, cmon mods and admins solve the problem instead blocking acc cuz we dont (cant) make a payment.

Login to Me Too

jeffworthy
New Community Member

seems as though this is an ongoing problem, so why hasnt pay pal sorted this? 10 months and people, myself included are still getting this error.

Login to Me Too

deusas
Contributor
Contributor

I got this problem too!.

I caleld to my bank support, with my credit card VISA was everything is OK

I had to go to my e-bank Visa preference, and i had to change security settings.. Enter Greatings value and password..

Now every thing is ok! now that error anymore..

Thats new "feature" in Lithuanian banks.. You have to let to your credit cards work securily..

Login to Me Too

sabrina_g

i just had the same Error code #10417 come up tonight! i always use the same card and have never had this issue before... now a seller on e-bay is going to harass me for this money, i know that i have enough money in my account! i check regually. 

sabrina

Login to Me Too

Mithus
Contributor
Contributor

In my case, the explanation given by Santander Totta,  (and according to a paywatch email) is that due to new security policies my mastercard can no longer be used on online purchases / paypal. Man Mad

Login to Me Too

vmdelarosa
New Community Member

Same problem here.  Help!

Login to Me Too

TomsToms
New Community Member

When I try to pay for anything, I get code #10417 error, which says "Your request could not be processed at this time"

What to do?

Login to Me Too

d3c0ras

Same problem.

Login to Me Too

jlggross
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, pay attention on this for just a minute. I had this problem two days ago (on 11/17/2011). I went to my bank and descovered that my internacional credit card had just expired, on day 11/13/2011. I activated the international credit card for more two years and the error #10417 has been gone. Take a try on that solution, may turn usuful for you. Cya!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.