Ebays Next Step

discohdisc
New Community Member

I Guess EBay's Next Step Will Be To Ask For Your Receipts for you packaging and material and of course to help sellers save money they will take a percentage of what your scotch tape and other packaging materials cost you.

Right Now I Pay Pitney Bowes $180 every three months and also pay Paypal  and Ebay A Percentage Of My Postage.This Opens The Door For More Abuse of Shipping Cost .If They Are Taking 11 Percent Of Shipping Cost I Guess Dealers Have To Go Up At Least 15 Percent To Cover. Make No Mistake My Friends Ebay Is Not Doing This To Help You. They Could Care Less About You They Know They Are The Only Game In Town. ..At Least Amazon Won't Charge For Insertion Fees..Ebay At One Time Was A Community Whose Principals Cared About Their Sellers and Buyers

Now They Should Run For Public Office They Are GREEDY AS **bleep**  and Know How To Lie. All The Qualifications For A Good  Politician..

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.