Ebay shipping over-charges by error, collected thru Paypal, Ebay won't Respond

sjmadies
Contributor
Contributor

Ebay will not respond to my requests to refund 2 of 3 international shipping labels.

Three international labels were charged at $14.01 and debited from Paypal within seconds, for ONE package.

First label was ordered, charged 14.01 and paid through Paypal, but would not print, so I clicked Reprint Label.

Ebay instead gave me a new label with different label number, and for this charged and collected the second 14.01 through Paypal, and this label also would not print.

I tried again, and selected Reprint Label. Ebay provided yet a third new label with a different label number, this was charged for and collected for the third time 14.01 thru PayPal.

The third label printed. I tried to void the previous two, but your records show all three international labels as valid and paid for.

Only one Printed, I tried to void the other two. $14.01 each times 3 was paid to Ebay by PayPal. Ebay indicates on the sale record only the last label as reference to the package.

I have written twice to Ebay to their shipping department with their reference numbers. I have received no response at all in 10 days.

What to do and where to do it? Please advise what my next step should be. Greatly appreciated...

-Stephanie

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Stephanie,  Click on the gray "Get Help Now" button at the following link...

http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/n-livehelpemail.html

Sandy

Login to Me Too

sjmadies
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sandy, and thank you for the referral.

I did connect to the link, waiting 45 minutes for an agent to help me. And probably someone else would have actually helped me.

I copied my note and pasted it for him to read. He got back to me after each note within 10 MINUTES, isn't that great. But there's more... His answer was "EBay will not refund any of your charges"

I responded by asking if he understood that I did not order new labels, I accepted the Reprint option on the shipping instructions, as is allowed, since sometimes, apparently, the labels dont print right the first time.

Later he responded with what did you pay? As I typed the answer, he quickly sent two messages- are you there? are you there? Guess not.

Then my two responces  show, then chat session ended. And he didn't even send a copy to my email!

Isn't that nice? Good reading 🙂

What's next??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.