Ebay "Immediate Payment option"

uacelite
Contributor
Contributor

I have a question about buying items that require "immediate payment". Obviously, this means the eCheck option cannot be used.

Can I pay for an Immedate Payment item using funds in my paypal account? Like, for example, say an item costs $45 on ebay. So on paypal, I choose "Add funds" and put $50 into the paypal account. Can I then use that $50 in the paypal account to "pay immediately"?

If not, how else can I pay immediately, without linking to my debit card (and I don't have a credit card, anyway)?

I'd really appreciate the help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

uacelite
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone please help me?????????

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@uacelite wrote:
Can I pay for an Immedate Payment item using funds in my paypal account? Like, for example, say an item costs $45 on ebay. So on paypal, I choose "Add funds" and put $50 into the paypal account. Can I then use that $50 in the paypal account to "pay immediately"?

Yes... once the "Add Funds" transaction is completed and the $50.00 is in your PayPal account balance, you can then use those funds to pay for an immediate payment required item.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.