Ebay and paypal

jkshock
New Community Member

Hi,

I bought a item on ebay, and paid instantly with paypal. Paypal says payment has been completed but ebay says payment is being processed through paypal. I don't understand, any ideas? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

jkshock -

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry you won't be able to respond directly to this post - we've made some improvements to the PayPal Community Help Forums, and as part of the upgrade, all existing posts were Archived and locked.  The new boards and the new Community is accessible here.

When eBay shows this status to a buyer, it means that either the seller has yet to claim/accept the payment or that you sent an eCheck, which takes 3-5 business days to credit to the seller (they are notified in advance that you have paid).  If you would like, you might consider reaching out to the seller to see if they need any assistance - communication is always a key in completing a purchase - but I'm certain they'll also let you know if there's an issue and they need your assistance.

Thanks,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.