Could Some One Guide me please..i need help regarding Paypal and ebay Shopping...Please

ricky_1209
Contributor
Contributor

I Am From India.
Abt me and my paypal:-I am an old paypal member and i am using it to pay for some online stuff time to time.

My Paypal is Connected to my bank account and i am a verified Paypal member.

Things i have and i dont:-

I have a Debit card but paypal dont allow me to add it to my account cause of my location(india).

I can not afford a credit card.

My Problem:- i purchased an item from ebay last week and paid through paypal and transaction was successful.

Yesterday again i was shopping something from ebay,when i try to pay them from my paypal,i got a message YOU NEED A DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD TO COMPLETE THIS.HOWEVER YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THIS.

i have over 250$ in paypal and i was buying an item around 7$ only.

But paypal dont support my debit card and i cant shop my item now.

Any solution:-Is this a ebay-paypal lag or now my all money is stuck to paypal cause i dont hv a valid credit card and i cant even shop even when im a verified paypal user.Please Could someone help me out in this.Though i will buy a gift for my sister on her wedding from my internet earnings but i am feeling very sad now.:( 😞 😞 😞 i need my paypal to work on Ebay again..please

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.