Reply to topic
Highlighted
ricky_1209 New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Could Some One Guide me please..i need help regarding Paypal and ebay Shopping...Please

[ Edited ]

I Am From India.
Abt me and my paypal:-I am an old paypal member and i am using it to pay for some online stuff time to time.

My Paypal is Connected to my bank account and i am a verified Paypal member.

Things i have and i dont:-

I have a Debit card but paypal dont allow me to add it to my account cause of my location(india).

I can not afford a credit card.

My Problem:- i purchased an item from ebay last week and paid through paypal and transaction was successful.

Yesterday again i was shopping something from ebay,when i try to pay them from my paypal,i got a message YOU NEED A DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD TO COMPLETE THIS.HOWEVER YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THIS.

i have over 250$ in paypal and i was buying an item around 7$ only.

But paypal dont support my debit card and i cant shop my item now.

Any solution:-Is this a ebay-paypal lag or now my all money is stuck to paypal cause i dont hv a valid credit card and i cant even shop even when im a verified paypal user.Please Could someone help me out in this.Though i will buy a gift for my sister on her wedding from my internet earnings but i am feeling very sad now.Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad i need my paypal to work on Ebay again..please

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count