Client claiming she is not receiving Paypal invoice e-mails

Sherylin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have issued a Paypal invoice to a client twice. She is saying she has not received either of the invoices and that she therefore can not pay it. Is there a bug in the system? And / or is there another way I can ask for payment without relying on e-mail?

Thanks

Sherylin

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

satsuma
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem.  It has happened to at least 3 invoices I have sent in the past week.

Login to Me Too

Crafty_1-Two
Contributor
Contributor

If she goes to her email account it should tell her that she has an invoice for an item she bid on on EBAY.  Some people don't check their emails especially when it comes to the account being set  up.  You can also call EBAY and tell them the problem or email them.  Keep a record of everything to be on the safe side I do.  If you have any other problems you can call the Attorney General's Office, The Federal Trade Commission, The BBB, and the DIF "Department of Financial Institution for the State of California." It is much faster when you file a complaint on line. Good Luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.