Charged double in my bank account

butterfly705
New Community Member

I made a purchase on 1/13 for $26 and it was processing in my bank account and when i checked yesterday there was another transaction processing on 1/18 for $25, both from the same company, i emailed the company and they have stated that they only pulled out the $26 on 1/13 so why did paypal pull another $25 out of my account 5 days later?? any help would be greatly appreciated as now i am being charged double for a $26 item!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Dhulis
New Community Member

Please be patient. Sometime you see the charge twice(in transaction processing) but finally changed only once. But if the double charge transaction is complete then you can open a case in resolution center.

Login to Me Too

demomof2
Contributor
Contributor

I wonder if the same thing happened to my husband's debit card, as I paid for 2 transactions today(totalling 32.55) and he had an extra $25 taken out of his account?  Yes, the amounts are different, but I'm still wondering.  He can't check the bank since they're already closed, but we'll be calling first thing in the AM for sure!

Thanks for the heads up.

Melissa

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.