At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to eBay and try another option

sergantania

Hi everybody.

When I am trying to complete transaction I got following messages:

"Please add a bank account to your PayPal account to complete this purchase. For further assistance, follow the steps listed in the PayPal Help Center".

"At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to eBay and try another option."

I really want items I am buying. I had already added second visa card but it not help.

Also I want to say sorry for sellers for the delay. And I kindly ask sellers to send invoice to my Paypal so I can pay from Paypal directly!

I Hope  Paypal can fix this situation!.

Thanks a lot!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

ctmazsara

I got the same problem since yesterday, and i already add my bank account and add another credit card..but nothing change..the message still appear after i tried to make my payment.

on 15th this situation happen to me..but after i add another credit card..it's solve and i can pay all the item i bought. but yesterday when i add another credit card and bank card..the problem is still there..nothing change 

i send email to paypal twice yesterday but no reply.

i really need that item..

what should i do..huh very terrible

Login to Me Too

YungPlayz
New Community Member

Hello! I understand that your security system has high priority for you, PayPal, but.

I got a massage saying "We were not able to process your PayPal payment at this time. Please return to your last viewed item to complete your purchase. You will receive an email receipt shortly."
I'm just curios, why can't I buy that iPhone from a Top Rated Seller? As long as he is Top Rated, I don't see how come that buying from him has a high fraud risk...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.