At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to eBay and try another option

sergantania

Hi everybody.

When I am trying to complete transaction I got following messages:

"Please add a bank account to your PayPal account to complete this purchase. For further assistance, follow the steps listed in the PayPal Help Center".

"At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to eBay and try another option."

I really want items I am buying. I had already added second visa card but it not help.

Also I want to say sorry for sellers for the delay. And I kindly ask sellers to send invoice to my Paypal so I can pay from Paypal directly!

I Hope  Paypal can fix this situation!.

Thanks a lot!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

rossa
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem since Aug. 4th... what the h*ll is going on with Paypal..

Like u, I really need the item i won bidding on ebay!

why do we need to add bank account details if we are paying by credit card!

c-r-a-z-y!!

if the seller refuse to keep my item, i shall hold paypal responsible for this!

Login to Me Too

Kaspar
New Community Member

I have the same problem. 

Paypal please answer. Why do we need a bank account if we use a credit card ? 

Login to Me Too

rossa
Contributor
Contributor
i recvd a reply from paypal last nite which says: First of all, I would like to assure you that there is nothing wrong with your credit card or your PayPal account.   As part of our commitment to protect you and all our customers, we review all transactions that go through us. I carefully checked on your and I’m afraid the payment declined because we detected that it might not be safe for you to use your credit card for this transaction. This is an internal security model that works just like the security model of your bank or credit card issuer. It individually monitors all transaction that is being made and is looking each transaction in a purely statistical basis. It determines if the transaction has a high rate of potential problems or fraud attached to it, if it does, it will not allow you to make transaction using the said funding source. It has nothing to do with the credibility of the card or bank, although you have sufficient amount of money or credit line, if the system feels like there is a high possibility of fraud in it, it will not allow you to process the transaction. The security model cannot be overridden. Nobody in PayPal will be able to do so. Unfortunately, as of the moment, you will need to use the funding source that the system is suggesting you. I apologize for the inconvenience. I cannot explain to you why it happened, as it would render our security processes useless. Just keep in mind that we have these processes in place to provide the safest online payment in the world. i dont understand why they r saying do what does this mean?
Login to Me Too

Sterling-joe
New Community Member

What they are saying is they made a program that says if we can buy from a place or not based on if it is to risky or not they wont let us buy from it if it is to risky . That is some BS paypal. paypal if you are reading this get on the ball and fix this problem. I bid on a item on eBay and I don't want to give you my bank account or do not the pay you back thing you have I don't like how you get to decide who we get to buy from. THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM! FIX IT NOW!

Login to Me Too

dubenec78
New Community Member

I have the same problem!

If PP think we use "wrong" privat infrormation make other system of payment conformation.

But I need items Itrying to pay for!

We are talking only about 259$

Login to Me Too

RitaBaker83
New Community Member

This totally **bleep**.  I got a credit card to be able to use the credit card... Now all of a sudden it is being rejected when I try to buy anything from ebay... I thought that paypal had some sorta connection with ebay... LAME!!

Login to Me Too

steelerfan18

I received the same message.  So then I had my sister, who lives 10 minutes away try her eBay paypal on the same item, and that didn't work.  However, I still see that people are still buying the item...  Anyone know how people can still buy an item off ebay if the seller only allows for paypal payments?

Login to Me Too

bimbi68
New Community Member

same thing happened to me, using my prepaid debit card, i tried 3 times, i better not be charged 3 times as i am only getting one little pajama outfit

Login to Me Too

pizzderis
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same problem, does anyone does something about that? This is so anyoying. I have waiting week to buy something.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.