AAARRGGHH!! WHY CANT I DO ANYTHING???

brittlebones
New Community Member

so, pretty much, i cant pay for anything on ebay or recieve payments. when i try to pay, it just says there was an error processing my transaction, but theres nothing wrong with either accounts. and as far as recieving payments, when i try to view the transaction, it says there was an error in the link or something. and it doesnt even show up in my history. i dont know what i need to do! ive done everything to link the two accounts, and somehow, it still refuses to cooperate. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

nanasv
Contributor
Contributor

I´m having the problem

" Error Code #10417 "

I´m confused and scared, what´s going on? help please!

Login to Me Too

nanasv
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, after some long research i found my particular problem,, hope i can help!

it´s possibly due to some sort of issue on your internet connection (my case) that caused a bug on the procedure to pay the bill...

I believe this bug sort of made paypal try to pay it twice since it failed the 1 time... I´m not an expert and i dunno if it´s the right terms used, bottom line, because of the conection, it caused a delay on payment and by the time it was trying to be finalized, it sort of **bleep**ed up and payed double, but as a kind of precaution thing (security) your credit card company blocked the card (possibly only for international purposes), and marked all your attempts to pay it as only a try out, not completing the transaction!

Wtvr.. lol, so, what you need to do? Contact your credit card costume service by phone, explain then trough all the situation, make sure you point out that you need to unblock your card for international purchases. The attendant (should) will possibly  try to confirm some of the recent transactions, so make sure you have ur paypal account oppened. After u confirm them, they will proceed to unblock it Smiley Happy  yay

I also tried to make sure no fraud or cloning  thing was tried on my card causing them to block, just for relieve! The attendant said it was not the problem, by the end of the phone call my account was unblocked! That´s possibly the solution... I´ll make sure now to only attempt to pay my purchases with stable connection, to prevent it from happening again. I recomend also contacting your sellers to explain then the delay on payment, so they don´t feedback you badly! Excuse my poor english (I´m not american) and sorry if already posted, or anything, just tried to be helpful! Hope you can solve all the issues 🙂

Login to Me Too

karenleetully
New Community Member

somawind
New Community Member

Did you ever get a "real" answer to your question ?  I try to make purchases and it keeps sending me back to the merchant.  there is nothing wrong with my acct.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.