2,000+ views on my What is Paypal video!

minnichsmetals
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys, its Bob again, from Minnichs Metals.  Just wanted to share the awesome news, I just noticed that my "What is Paypal" video just hit OVER 2,000 views on YouTube!!  Woohoo!!  I know it doesn't seem all that cool to most out there, but I find it to be pretty sweet!  If you haven't checked it out yet, please feel free to do so at the link below, and by all means, please click the "Thumbs up" here in the community under this post, and also on the youtube page!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQEhiUI5HnY

I know I probably seem like a dork for getting so into this video contest, but I like having fun sometimes, and I also would LOVE to win my first contest ever!!!!  Anyone who likes paypal, and/or anyone who likes seeing a young, combat Veteran of our Armed Forces (and his family) build a successful small business, then you'll like watching this 1 minute long, boring, yet somewhat informative video!  Thanks guys!

-Bob

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

leonag
Contributor
Contributor

Kiss Up! LOL Good luck to you. $1000 would sure come in handy to help pay what Paypal and eBay charges.

Login to Me Too

minnichsmetals
Contributor
Contributor

Im assuming I should probably not take that as a compliment, but I'll accept anything someone wants to give!  By the way, I bet you added to the list of views didn't you??  $1,000 surely would come in handy, and I'm sure Paypal already knows that I'll be spending much of it through them any how!  Thanks (I think).

Login to Me Too

leonag
Contributor
Contributor

Anything to help out. Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Venator-Fox
Contributor
Contributor

Very nice, kudos to you! Pretty sure you'll win with all your views! 🙂

Login to Me Too

minnichsmetals
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much, I know that would just be awesome!!!  Fingers crossed!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.