Our ecommerce web site www.sookmarket.com, we need Payment interface screen only in English

Asrar
Contributor
Contributor

Our ecommerce web site www.sookmarket.com, we need Payment interface screen only in English.  Our customers are english customers.  For Online payment, When customer is being transferred to PayPal Screen, please keep the customer in English.  Our customers are English customers. We do not want Language based on the Country which the user logs in.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Ciaran

Hi,

Unfortunately you cannot override the customer preferences. You can stipulate the locale you want and the language will be set in certain cases, however the users cookie and account preferences will take precedence on the language displayed

Login to Me Too

Asrar
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Ciaran wrote:

Hi,

Unfortunately you cannot override the customer preferences. You can stipulate the locale you want and the language will be set in certain cases, however the users cookie and account preferences will take precedence on the language displayed

@MTS_Ciaran wrote:

Hi,

Our customers can understand only english.  If any of our customers (indians) accessing PayPal payment screen, everything is showing in Arabic, even the language option dropdown menu is in Arabic.  From where user is going to select English Language.  PayPal should show directly languages buttons  English option in English, Arabic option in Arabic same like Facebook.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.