wendy@paypal

ppdiablo
Contributor
Contributor

Purchase ipods through eBay when I received them in the mail they were fake! Ebay removed the seller from there site and left a message telling me to get my money back from my credit card (USBANK) company. Well to make sure that I would receive my refund I sent all the paper work that was requested of me and I even sent the fake ipod to them so they would get the big picture. Boy was I wrong... One week later they returned my fake ipod with no explanation, just the ipod in the bag. I figured I would have to call usbank, I spoke with the manager about the dispute and all they could tell me was sorry but we can't help you, all you can do is sue the seller which is in china or maybe eBay. Try talking to someone at eBay, when you finally find the number to call them they refer you back to they website to file a dispute on their homepage, just click on the link in the upper right hand corner of the page. The link was not there as they explain from the recording on the phone, nothing but misdirecting information. Three months go buy and I had to call paypal about some restrictions I had on my account, so I fixed that problem with paypal, after I ask them about the problem I had with these ipods I bought through eBay which I paid with paypal. I explain everything to Wendy  she could not believe how I was treated by my credit card company with USBANK. Wendy understood completely what had happened to me and was able to refund my money with paypal. I could not believe my ears I was so happy, I figured my money was gone forever Wendy just made my day. Its comforting to know that there is a company that cares for its customers as if it was there own family. Thanks to a great staff and a wonderful company I will be a customer until the day I die. May your success be endless!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Kudos to Wendy, then - she re-wrote several rules to be able to do that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.