WikiLeaks

pqdace
New Community Member

PayPal is being used to fund Wikileaks?? 

This makes them complicit .

Login to Me Too
684 REPLIES 684

spiderlockhart
Contributor
Contributor

Wikileaks did not leak the information, they published it. Apparently a US Citizen did the leaking. As to harm, it is doubtful that much will come from it. Bruised feelings? Sure. Hypocrisy revealed? Everyone practices that low art. Frankly, I don't trust the government any more than any other institution and I am confident that the occasional revelation of the individual players real intent steers us on a better course. Those of you calling for death penalties for publishing freely available information should go to a country where your belief in the goodness of government authority is sacrosanct - try Egypt or Afghanistan. But , if you own any cool stuff, can I have it before you go? I'll pay COD, not with Pay Pal.

I

Login to Me Too

DaleZy
Contributor
Contributor

You speak like a teabagger!   I bet you're a teabagger.   I also will put a fiver down on you're being a Glen Beck fan.

CASE CLOSED!

Login to Me Too

Wouldn't that include the heads of Amazon, EBay and PayPal too? 

Login to Me Too

AKMark

I too have kids, three to be exact, who are or have been in the Military.  My daughter is in Baghdad right now.

I have read much of what is available on the cablegate portion of the WL site, and there is exactly nothing that I think puts my daughter at risk.

Lots to embarrass Hillary, lots of junk, lots of things that shouldn't happen, but nothing dangerous.

Please, read it for yourself.  If you have, please point me to what is endangering our kids.

Login to Me Too

EatsMegWhitman
Contributor
Contributor

When our Government starts blaming the Messenger we know their argument is lost! It is OUR Government that has caused the harm, destruction and death here.

Login to Me Too

arkphotos
New Community Member

No, Paypal, despite what the Obama administration says, what Wiklileaks has done is NOT illegal its called REAL REPORTING. I have been frustrated to no end with the monopoly of EBAY / PAYPAL. But now I will pressure EVERYONE I know to stop using your service and will encourage all my customers NOT to use paypal and will explain why to every client and with every post.

Login to Me Too

Vegan
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is WRONG to block donations to Wikileaks.org now available at:

wikileaks.ch

wikileaks.de

wikileaks.fi

wikileaks.nl

---> If Wikileaks has committed illegal acts, then the NY Times, Wahsington Post, Faux News and any and all JOURNALISTS have also done the same. Is PayPal against Journalism and the Freedom of Speech?

Login to Me Too

PY-109
Contributor
Contributor

@kbsailor

All I have to say to that, is if the CIA, had not wanted a vendada then they should not have pulled a Swedish bimbo off the web, who had a “How to entrap your Boyfriend” web site to make false Rape Allegations against him. I Sir have ZERO Sympathy for you and your sons, who would back up such corruption.

As far as PayPal and other online banking options go, they are all semi crooks, and I personally knew that from the time I signed up.

But this little stunt might make me switch to E-Gold or another Service.

Login to Me Too

snaff
New Community Member

And despite its persistent and consistent lies, you trust the Government and the military to decide when information doesnt put the world at risk? Good grief.

Login to Me Too

JohnWayne2day

Wikileaks might be the only thing that keeps your kids in the military from being ordered to commit warcrimes.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.