WikiLeaks

pqdace
New Community Member

PayPal is being used to fund Wikileaks?? 

This makes them complicit .

Login to Me Too
684 REPLIES 684

loungelizard
Contributor
Contributor

It's INCREDIBLE!!!

PayPal...you are a service company!!!

You're not a political voice!!!
I'm thinking to CANCEL PayPal accounts...

FREEDOM for WIKILEAKS!!!

Paypal..**bleep** off!

Login to Me Too

GovStooge
New Community Member

Paypals is helping destroy WIkileaks.org an organization that is about to expose widespread bank fraud.

by deleteing wikileaks accounts paypal made their choice,

paypal  is siding with their bankster businees associates. paypa is not siding with  paypal customers and not siding with justice 

which side are you on?

They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Login to Me Too

Globaleagle

Reduce your PayPal account balance to One Red Cent  ($0.01)  to show  distaste of PayPal's censorship.

The score will then be WikiLeaks 0,  PayPal 0.01.  However, this game isn't over yet.

At least PayPal won't be making money on our assets while they "cover theirs".

If they need capital they can always get the government to return the censorship chit with a government bailout!

Login to Me Too

temp20180326b
New Community Member

It is quite telling when paypal succumbs to the political pressure instead of listening 

to the masses.

It is sad how much more of a backlash we are seeing because diplomats got embarassed

as opposed to the previous leak where people actually died. 

I have requested the remainder of my balance and am closing my account.

Goodbye Paypal.

M

Login to Me Too

AKMark

It is simply amazing that the US Government chooses censorship of perfectly legal, albeit embarrassing, publication of documents.

Having read much, and downloaded more, of the wikileaks/cablegate documents, I am astonished over the anger and stupidity coming out of the government.

I will be watching which of my party members presses for action against wikileaks, and I will remember who wants to limit free speech and the freedom of the press.

Login to Me Too

Voireon
New Community Member

I will need to find new places to shop online. Ebay primarlily uses paypal, and amazon also cut off wikileaks. It's pretty depressing that major processors like this are supporting bank fraud... but not surprising at all.

Login to Me Too

PY-109
Contributor
Contributor

Voireon
Amazon was always BS if you ask me, and are in the back pocket of the Credit Card company’s, who are legal fraudsters.

I did like PayPal though, because they were credit card free, but here recently they have been pushing credit cards, which also **bleep** me off. Not only are they anti-American they are for the credit bankster fraud.

I just found two company’s that seem to be alternatives, G-Pal and E-Gold.
Have not researched ether of them, but PayPal is not the best at customer service ether. And I suspect that if there were ever an Issue, I would lose what ever money were in my account.

This just shows they are beginning to move to **bleep** the customer in favor of Big Business and Big Government. This is more than simply supporting government mafia crackdown.

Login to Me Too

freedom
New Community Member

I am looking to leave Paypal, as I signed up for a service and not a political organization. What is a widely used Paypal like system that is good and widely excepted for E-bay and other online shopping?

I understand everyone has their own political beliefs. But corporations who provide a service and receive monetary gain from said service, should keep out of politics, religion and other topics.

Good bye Paypal, I will be closely watching your fiery fall from grace.

Login to Me Too

007bond7
Contributor
Contributor

Closing eBay,Paypal,and not purchasing through Amazon anymore!

I support Wiki and will not support these companies.

Login to Me Too

jeannie_dean

Well said, GoTribe.  I am also very upset w/ PayPal's capitulation re: dropping Wikileaks account / am canceling my account in protest as we speak and trying to find a way to tell them exactly why. This is the only forum I've been able to find to express my disappointment and anger at PAY PAL, btw. I've spent the last 20 minutes or so trying to find a way to email / write / call / find a way to get a person to express this to so it's absolutely clear.

No luck.

Glomming onto your post, as motion to second and a way to make my voice heard. Thanks for doing this. Hope others follow your / our lead. If I want something online from now on, I can pay for it other ways, thank you...

...willing to inconvenience myself a little for 'd' democracy.

"PAYPAL Busted for Bogus Wikileaks Excuse"

http://gawker.com/5709579/

Jeannie Dean

www.jeanniedean.com

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.