WikiLeaks

pqdace
New Community Member

PayPal is being used to fund Wikileaks?? 

This makes them complicit .

Login to Me Too
684 REPLIES 684

edagro
Contributor
Contributor

@kbsailor wrote:

Can't agree with you on this. I have children in the military and feel that wikileaks is a threat to world security. After watching Assange on the tele the other day, it's apparent that it isn't about informing the public so much as it is about a personal vendetta against the US and several of its allies. I agree that we have the right to information WHEN it doesn't put the security of the world at risk. Besides, a good portion of the general public can't even begin to interpret the info.

I'm so sorry you feel that way. I agree that Assange may not be a saint. But please at least consider  that your kids have been suckered into criminal wars by massive propaganda. Which is the worse crime, that Assange has a high opinion of himself or that murder is being committed in your name?

Login to Me Too

megantic
New Community Member

Totally agree...i am done with PayPal until they reopen Wikileaks account...what business is it of PayPal to censure what i do!!!! Actung ya' all....

Login to Me Too

parkuhr
New Community Member

Wikileaks: http://213.251.145.96/

Donations: https://donations.datacell.com/

Too bad that PayPal does this. Liked their service, but will have to stop now 😞

Login to Me Too

leftydalion
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal cut off Wiklileaks because it claims Wikileaks is involved in ilegal activity.

1) I thought in this country one was innocent until PROVEN guilty.

2) It has yet to be established that Wikileaks activities are illegal.

3) Spying against UN officials, for example, IS illegal. Is Paypal going to cut off the US government from its services?

4) For wimping out to governmental pressure, PAYPAL AND EBAY (parent company) HAVE SEEN THE LAST OF MY DOLLARS. UNLESS YOU REVERSE YOUR DECISION, I WILL NEVER USE YOUR SERVICES AGAIN.

Login to Me Too

Pro_Free_Speech
Contributor
Contributor

The last of my use of Ebay or PayPal!

Login to Me Too

PY-109
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys just found another one called G-Pal
I don’t know if it is any good and I DO NOT work for any of these company’s, but I think we should all post alternatives to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Rozz

I have a better idea.  Why don't all of you just close your accounts on PayPal and eBay and get the **bleep** of this forum.  I know its a weekend and all you seminar callers have nothing better to do.

Login to Me Too

fjcasper

The stated purpose of this action by Paypal insinuates that Wikiliks encourages people to break the law. There is absolutely no support of this whatever. I very much regret their action here, consequently  will be very disinclined to use Paypal in the future, and I have used them alot.

Login to Me Too

usisnumberone
New Community Member

thank you paypal for doing what is right. i agree the wiki dude needs to get gagged. the US security is terribly at risk. i am surprised he is still alive. i am sensing a tragic accident, soon

Login to Me Too

JohnWayne2day

So you advocate murder as US policy?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.