WikiLeaks

pqdace
New Community Member

PayPal is being used to fund Wikileaks?? 

This makes them complicit .

Login to Me Too
684 REPLIES 684

loungelizard
Contributor
Contributor

Wikileaks is a CRIME????????

YOU , PAYPAL, are BLIND and FASCIST REGIME COMPLICIT!!

A voice of freedom...no crimes...

And what about all the scammers that use PayPal in illegal activities????

I have lost few money but i DON'T CLOSE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNTS because i didn't belive that PayPal was in complicit with these scammers.

IT'S A SHAME!!!...

I'l close all my accounts!

FREEDOM FOR WIKILEAKS!

Login to Me Too

ChrisW123

Close your account like this (I am, right now).  Bye.

How do I close my PayPal account?
Question : Answer :

We’re introducing a new and improved Profile to some customers. Until all customers are using the new Profile, there are 2 sets of instructions on how to do this. Please follow the instructions that match what you see on the site.

If you close your PayPal account, it can’t be reopened. Any scheduled or incomplete transactions are canceled. You can’t close your account if there are limitations, unresolved issues, or a balance.

To close your account:

1. LogIn to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile at the top of the page.
  3. Click Close Account in the Account Information column and follow the steps listed.

Or

If you close your PayPal account, it can’t be reopened. Any scheduled or incomplete transactions are canceled. You can’t close your account if there are limitations, unresolved issues, or a balance.

To close your account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Click My settings.
  4. Click Close Account in the Account type section and follow the steps listed.

Login to Me Too

Draxius
Contributor
Contributor

Ebay/Paypal have decided to become tools of the US government, lets please show them how unprofitable that can be.

Login to Me Too

guptaa

I am with you. Amen... This is so ridiculous. Why does Fed Reserve does not provide information to citizens when it distributes money to foreign countries. They dont even take permission from elected officials. How can this anarchy go on. Didnt Nixon scandal used leaked documents? Was that immoral - infact it was good for everybody and end of injustice and ruthless killings.

Login to Me Too

comstone
New Community Member

A free society needs free information. Wikileaks demonstrates that it is the US (and other!) governments who are engaged in illegal activity.

The Pentagon Papers were released to show a government's immorality. Everyone agrees this was essential for a correction in a government's direction. We need whistleblowers to show where governments and corporations DO NOT represent their peoples' interests or values.

PayPay does a disservice to freedom, truth, and democracy by turning on truth-seekers.

Login to Me Too

kbsailor
New Community Member

Can't agree with you on this. I have children in the military and feel that wikileaks is a threat to world security. After watching Assange on the tele the other day, it's apparent that it isn't about informing the public so much as it is about a personal vendetta against the US and several of its allies. I agree that we have the right to information WHEN it doesn't put the security of the world at risk. Besides, a good portion of the general public can't even begin to interpret the info.

Login to Me Too

Draxius
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry to hear your children have been put in harm's way by the idiots running this country, but please do not blame that on Wikileaks.  Do you really want more parents to have to send their kids off to meaningless wars based on lies and started by profiteers?

Login to Me Too

farawayfiend
New Community Member

I absolutely agree that boycotting PayPal is the best way to show your dissatisfaction with their decision.  PayPal is really just a financial intermediary, serving as a payment processing center.   There are many other options for sending money to others.  I am going to be exploring and using those options going forward. 

Login to Me Too

DaleZy
Contributor
Contributor

Me too!

Login to Me Too

DaleZy
Contributor
Contributor

The minute I'd heard about payPal's action I knew I'd have to close the account.  I've used this service for many years and I've grown fond of it.   But, when Paypal/Amazon decide to interfere with free speech, I draw the oline!!   There are other methods of transfering money!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.