WikiLeaks

pqdace
New Community Member

PayPal is being used to fund Wikileaks?? 

This makes them complicit .

Login to Me Too
684 REPLIES 684

whereismymoney0
Contributor
Contributor

@pqdace wrote:

complicit to what? freedom of speech???????????????????????????????   The truth hurts i know.

Login to Me Too

wizeup

Paypal is fine being a corporate ho' but when the actual freedom of speech issue comes up they give in like CHINA. I am going to slow my use of paypal and ebay even more. This will cause many users to BOYCOTT PAypal, INCLUDING ME. i AM GOING TO LOOK FOR ALTERNATE WAYS TO GET PAID, EVEN IF IT MEANS LEAVING EBAY. ebay & paypal are going against the basics of our constitution and ALL Americans and world citizens who are for transparency and openness should be appalled and start looking for other places to do their business. WHAT A TOTALITARIAN FARCE this is! STOP BLOCKING FREE SPEECH & THE TRUTH!!

Login to Me Too

tarkins

Please respect the freedom of speech!  I'm really disappointed...

Login to Me Too

whybother
New Community Member

I will find a way to send money to Wikileaks. I will quit using PayPal.

Login to Me Too

r00t4rd3d
Contributor
Contributor

i just donated 100 USA bucks to Julian Assange.

FU payscum.

Login to Me Too

kyledmorgan
New Community Member

@whereismymoney0 wrote:

@pqdace wrote:

complicit to what? freedom of speech???????????????????????????????   The truth hurts i know.

I am unclear if your second sentence was a question or a statement.  Try using a few more question marks and it might make things a bit more obvious for the rest of us who can't tell them apart. 

If you want to emphasize a question, try using the interrobang:   

Login to Me Too

BadHorsie
New Community Member

NOTHING WikiLeaks did was illegal.

What they did was basically the same thing as ANY publisher.

Did PayPal also cancel the people who work for the New York Times or other publications?

PayPal sounds like a bunch of corrupt, uneducated (since they don't know what illegal means), or at the very least, they're hypocrites.

Canceled my account. 

Login to Me Too

Styve
New Community Member

How do I close out my paypal account because of this insane right wing knee-jerk reaction to the Wikileaks hullaballoo??  Already dropped my Amazon account, and this one is next.  What a bunch of tools to submit to the propaganda the Right is putting out to protect the level of secrecy and cover-ups that is really destroying this country.

Too bad to find out that PayPal is run by a bunch of anti-intellectual rednecks!

F**k 'em...I can pay for things in other ways.  Worthless **bleep** organization!!

Styve

Login to Me Too

r00t4rd3d
Contributor
Contributor

I will no longer be using paypal because of its decision to stop allowing Wikileaks to use it service.

Julian Assange is no worse then FOX , CBS , ABC  news. He is only reporting information that was leaked to him. Bradley Manning is the account to ban , not Wikileaks.

Have a horrible day.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.