Weekly Community Chat - 5/10/11 CLOSED

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Tuesday, May 10th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you.  :smileyhappy:  We also commonly host trivia questions, with kudos from the attending Moderators as a prize!

This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic."  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Amanda411

Hi Mods!

Hi PRS! Welcome 🙂

My favorite childhood book -hmmmm. I am an avid reader so it's hard to remember all the books I've read.

When I was in high school I read The Chronicles of the Cheysuli by Jennifer Roberson and was thrilled a few years ago when I found the complete series in 4 omnibus editions..

I also thought Piers Anthony's Xanth series was pretty funny.

Login to Me Too

rmauge
Contributor
Contributor

This is my first time on the Community Chat so I am not sure how it works but I have a question that I previously asked but is unanswered:

I would like to offer a trial period for a game rental website.

If during the trial a user steals or loses the game. Are there any ways that I can charge for this if this happens. Or if anyone knows how I can be protected please reply.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello rmauge and welcome to the Community Chat,

That is a very good question, let me look into a few options that may be available for you and I will be right back with you.

Misty

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello rmauge,

PayPal does offer several options that may work for you, here is an overview you can checkout to see if any of these would work for you. Protection as a seller will depend on how you are charging and conducting your business here is a direct link to refer to for PayPal Seller Protection. Let us know if you have any questions.

Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.