Virtual Help Operator Sarah

bocajohn
New Community Member

Virtual Help Operator - UGH!  Sarah (aka a computer) asks you virtual questions before you even complete a response to the last one.  Really guys - anything more you could do to humiliate and degrade the customer than by trying to trick him/her into thinking they're actually in an exchange with a real person? 

When I finally did get to a real person at PayPal, she said, "Yeah, we get a lot of compaints about that."  Why not sack Sarah and go "live" on-line?  Are you that cheap?   

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

foolmeonce
Contributor
Contributor

You can't. That's the way they want it.

Login to Me Too

Mama2Be032112
New Community Member

I fully agree. Every other site I use has a "LIVE" customer service representative that you can chat with.. I reccomend PayPal setting this up too. It makes it a whole lot easier!

Login to Me Too

cherub00
Contributor
Contributor

Their customer service is nonexistant. Ive been trying to ask a question all day and cant get a live person anywhere! Even the phone number isnt any good.

Login to Me Too

cherub00
Contributor
Contributor

How did you get a real person?? I need to know.

Login to Me Too

cparren

I have tried using the "virtual help" system many times, and yeah, it is COMPLETELY useless....

Login to Me Too

FrankRenta
New Community Member

Sarah is a good pacifier.................nothing else.

Tie her to a baby crib and give us the REAL MEAT !

Login to Me Too

michael1966
New Community Member

hi,....i am new to paypal and just bought a truck from uk....i have no idea if i did it right or not....i just lost my cherry....i ased to talk to live person and the thing hung up on me....was it mad or is real person not something i can do......this whole money thing is freakin me out cause i have money in account....but paypal says 00000....any help would be appreciated but i do agree........sarah.......she needs a coffee break or something........

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.