This concerns the picture on the start page of papal.

walkingplow
Contributor
Contributor

It may be that you would allow your daughter to kiss a young man in such a way. However, in our family we do not raise our children to be so care less. The ages of the kids you show in this picture are far too young to be intimate with each other. It is completely irresponsible for you to show pictures of two kids kissing in this way.

As a parent who has, four kids two boys and two girls. I raise my sons to respect a girl’s purity, to honor her innocence. Not to toy with her emotions to see how far he can go, before it is too late.

And our girls know the dangers of a teenage boys sex drive. And the importance to remain pure for her husband to be.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

cparren

I think people were getting way too worked up over this....it's a stupid picture.  And who even cares?  You don't know for sure how old the people are, whether it's a boy and girl or a girl and girl....!  And like I said WHO CARES?!  Get a life already and find something worth bi#*%ing about.  You people that are whining about it, come on, I've seen worse bill board ads and ads in magazines than this.  Get over it!  It doesn't matter if it's teenagers kissing or girl on girl kissing.  Teenagers kiss-it happens all the time....there are gay people all over the world--deal with it, they aren't doing anything wrong.  "Do not judge lest ye be judged".  Why don't you find something else to gripe about that matters, like world peace or hunger or global warming or saving endangered species or child neglect....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.