The big lie

tooled
Contributor
Contributor

"We value your business and want to provide you with the best customer care."

Really, then how about accepting emails, or a phone call - even if its to "peggy".  

How about a way to contact your executives that make all this really neat decisions that **bleep** your customers?

Quit hiding behind the computer./

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

slymo
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely 100% dead on.  Is it really asking too much to expect an answer to a simple question like, "why is a payment being held for review?"  But I guess it is.  I've had no answer now going on week number two.  Oh!  I'm also a "Paypale Advantage" member.  You know the "special" club of people that spend more money so they are supposed to get better customer service.  The whole concept that someone gets better customer service because they spend more money is a total and complete joke and in my case A Big Lie!  I think I'll go send another email...

Login to Me Too

arocketsa
Contributor
Contributor

It will get worse I am now on my 44 day of being held hostage by this phony fraud of a company please someone file a class action suit against them  they lie about everything first it will be re evaluated after 30 then 35 days your money will be released once you leave tracking number then it was once it was delivered now until feedback is left or 100 items sold we will lift the ban! Now they tell me my nightmare will end on Dec 26th enough time to take care of all there old customers and ruin any chance for new ones to survive in the tough economy!

Login to Me Too

stonetem

I am going thru the WORST customer service experince with this company. They keep freezing my amounts. Even thought I have NEVER recieved a negative nor a complaint. No disputes nothing but they hold my amounts all the time. I call they assure me it won't happen again. YET IT DOES they make interest off the amounts on hold I am sure. Ebay used to be fun but Paypal is ruining it for me

Login to Me Too

donnajean
Contributor
Contributor

It is not east to get a human on paypal but you actually CAN if you are diligent.  The phone number is:  Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Customer Service Center" and you have to act like you dont have an account.  I think if they think you are a prospective customer with a question, they will answer.  Once you are a customer, they really dont care what your problem is.  If this doesnt work, the other number  is Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Customer Service Center".  Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

donnajean
Contributor
Contributor

WHAT?  I put the number in and it was replaced by words.

lets see if it hapens again:

Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Customer Service Center"

Login to Me Too

mtcministry
Contributor
Contributor

My first and only time that I called PayPal... I didn't have to wait that long, compared to other customer service departments for other services... I spoke to a real person... and my problem was resolved before I hung up the phone and I believe the whole process took maybe 20 mnutes. It may take longer during peak hours and such but maye the problem is that you think you are special and don't follow instruction well. Just a thought...

Login to Me Too

Temp20220907Z
New Community Member

It just cost me $150 to sit through three customer service calls in which the service reps were completely rude, to have my money held for over a week, and to have to CALL MY BUYER TO ASK THEM TO CALL PAYPAL to say that they actually sent the money.

Thanks, PayPal! What a great service!!!

Login to Me Too

TL40
Contributor
Contributor

I got a rude email saying i had to refund the buyer and they overcharged them. Wont give me my money until I refund their mistake. I can't find anything online saying this is a rule or they can't refund it themselves.

First impression is not good with pp.

Login to Me Too

SheltonMac
Contributor
Contributor

Don't feel too bad.  Paypal excepted a payment - and then almost a YEAR later withdrew the same funds, claiming that the purchase was done with a STOLEN credit card - and that it was my fault for taking the money!!!

Login to Me Too

SheltonMac
Contributor
Contributor

oops - accepted, not excepted

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.