The big lie

tooled
Contributor
Contributor

"We value your business and want to provide you with the best customer care."

Really, then how about accepting emails, or a phone call - even if its to "peggy".  

How about a way to contact your executives that make all this really neat decisions that **bleep** your customers?

Quit hiding behind the computer./

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

maggieav07
New Community Member

I just got off the phone with them and am ready blow. I shipped two large ticket Items that the funds are being held because they are going out of the US.They will have to leave feedback, need proof of delivery,or I have to wait21 days to get it. This is Bull___. Both paid Immediately-Paypal took their fees IMMEDIATELY-but I have to wait. I have high Dollar Items somewhereand they cant tell me after it leaves the US so I have to depend on the buyer in a timely manner or I have to wait 21 days while paypal uses my money like any other bank and draws interest off of me.On the phone the young lady looked up the LC # that I attached to the ithem for tracking and said she cant see where it had been delivered, so I had her look up a different item that I sent to japan earlier and the buyer let me know it was there and she stated that it hadn't been received either. They cant see that so she could blow smoke up someone elses butt and try again.I asked if she would like to work and not get paid for 21 days and she said it would upset her too. Bottom line He wont email back,paypal says theres nothing they can do until june 3rd. Cant anyone just do what they say they will do, this is messing with my livelyhood.I will be DAMNED if I sell anything out of the US anymore.

Login to Me Too

n2xr7
New Community Member

Here's an example of not only how much paypal does not care, but also how you can get totally **bleep**ed by using paypal. I sold an item to a guy and over a month later after he received the item and gave positive feedback the charges were reversed through paypal without explanation. I was on the hook for that money even though he had the item because according to paypal,  a buyer  giving positive feedback isn't proof enough that he received the item. I did not save the shipping receipt because it was clear through ebay that he received it long ago. And I figured after over a month I would have heard something if there was a problem. Paypal says their policy clearly states you have to keep your shipping receipt forever because that's the only proof they will accept and even if the buyer decides a year later to reverse the charges for no reason at all then you will have to pay that money back to paypal! That is unbelievable.

Login to Me Too

andrihdt
Contributor
Contributor

I think paypal is keeping money in the deal. So many features we do not understand and blame paypal policy. As long as I use paypal if there is a problem with your paypal account, the customur care is always served by friendly and give a satisfactory answer.
I really love paypal online internet business as a means to obtain and transact money.
 Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

SheltonMac
Contributor
Contributor

Great News!!!!

Yesterday's Wall Street Joural - front page;

"Big Banks Join Battle For Online Payments" - highlights;  Bank Of America, Wells Fargo and JP Morgan Chase joining forces to create "clearXchange" to compete with Paypal (article noted that Paypal revenues account for 1/3 of eBay's total revenue) and other online payment systems, heavily mentioned Google's systems.

Looks like Paypal might want to stop **bleep** with us!

Login to Me Too

Crafty_1-Two
Contributor
Contributor

@andrihdt wrote:

I think paypal is keeping money in the deal. So many features we do not understand and blame paypal policy. As long as I use paypal if there is a problem with your paypal account, the customur care is always served by friendly and give a satisfactory answer.
I really love paypal online internet business as a means to obtain and transact money.
 Smiley Very Happy

WELL, YOU MUST BE "ONE" (1) IN A """"ZILLION CUSTOMERS"""""" THAT IS HAPPY WITH PAYPAL/PAYPAL SMART CONNECT AND GE MONEY BANK/GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK!!!!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK MAKES INTEREST ON YOUR MONEY THAT THEY ARE KEEPING AND HOLD BACK?  THEY ARE NOT YOU!!!!!!! PLEASE READ """""""ALL THE POSTS SO THAT YOU CAN SEE WHAT YOUR IN FOR IF IT GOES """""BAD"""""" FOR YOU WITH "THE BIG THREE".!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Sadotis
New Community Member
I am completely new to all of this. Although I have to say, I have had no trouble with my first two sales and transferring money into my acct. I just received the pay pal master card today in the mail, and after reading these reviews, I am petrified to use it. Has anyone had any difficulty in using the cc?
Login to Me Too

rauljr7
Contributor
Contributor

I love my PayPal Extras Mastercard. I get points & am able to pay it off inside my PayPal account. There's so much benefits to using it & I have not had one problem at all. My PayPal account is awesome & I am constantly buying stuff on eBay & other places & I have always used PayPal without any problems. I reach out to their customer service whenever I need help or am in trouble & confused about anything & they are excellent. They always help me & I haven't had any problems. Had to adjust my name the other day & it was changed within one day. Thanks PayPal for everything!

Login to Me Too

jsneo
New Community Member

This is extremely ridiculous of Paypal, its really getting from bad to worst.. I've been engaged to resolve an account limitation issue for a client. However after 2 months, submitting dozens of documents and speaking to dozens of people from different departments all across asia, I still could not get it resolve.

And the best part about it now, it has boils down to adding an email address to the profile and it simply ain't happening.

Guess what? I'm being throw back to the circus of departments like a soccer ball and no one can help to put up one email address. There's no shift manager nor supervisors in all the departments. I'll guess Paypal works without them henceforth the disappointing performance.

I'm so never going to recommend this crap to any client.

Login to Me Too

biasvoltage
Contributor
Contributor

Oh, you're so right about that.

I have a dispute on my credit card--a number of charges not from me and they haven't done a thing.  I don't expect they will.  There's no one you can contact--and my transaction numbers all come up as invalid so I couldn't even file a formal dispute!

It's a mystery to me as to why they would want to do this to themselves. 

My only option is to report it to the State of Nebraska Attorney General and alert others to the situation.  If enough get together maybe there's a chance that a class action lawsuit could be organized.  I'm sure we're not the only ones.

In addition maybe someone should come up with a website www.CheatedByPaypal.org and allow people to blog their issues. 

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@biasvoltage wrote:

Oh, you're so right about that.

I have a dispute on my credit card--a number of charges not from me and they haven't done a thing.  I don't expect they will.  There's no one you can contact--and my transaction numbers all come up as invalid so I couldn't even file a formal dispute!

It's a mystery to me as to why they would want to do this to themselves. 

My only option is to report it to the State of Nebraska Attorney General and alert others to the situation.  If enough get together maybe there's a chance that a class action lawsuit could be organized.  I'm sure we're not the only ones.

In addition maybe someone should come up with a website www.CheatedByPaypal.org and allow people to blog their issues. 

They dont care about the individual when millions use their service everyday without a problem.

class action lawsuit, yeah hop on that bandwagon

As for a website to blog their issues.....isnt that what your doing?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.