The big lie

tooled
Contributor
Contributor

"We value your business and want to provide you with the best customer care."

Really, then how about accepting emails, or a phone call - even if its to "peggy".  

How about a way to contact your executives that make all this really neat decisions that **bleep** your customers?

Quit hiding behind the computer./

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

Crafty_1-Two
Contributor
Contributor

GIVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION AND WHAT THEY DID AND SEND IT TO THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN SANTA CLARA, CA WHERE PAYPAL IS LOCATED AND ALSO TO THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE IN SACRAMENTO WHERE I HAVE BEEN SENDING ALL MY CORRESPONDENSE TO SINCE THIS "MESS" STARTED IN OCTOBER FOR ME OF THIS YEAR 2011.  I HAVE ALSO FILED WITH THE AGENCIES LISTED IN THIS LETTER AS I LIKE TO REFER TO THEM AS "THE BIG THREE" PAYPAL/PAYPAL SMART CONNECT/GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK IT USED TO BE GE MONEY BANK BUT THEY HAVE CHANGED THE NAME AND I THINK I KNOW WHY "THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY" AND THEN TELL YOU THEY TOOK OUT THIS AMOUNT WHEN THEY ACTUALLY TOOK OUT MORE LIKE MY BANK IS LIEING ABOUT THE TRANSACTION!!! REALLY UNBELIEVABLE.  THEY HAVE A VERY BAD REPUTATION IN FACT "THE BIG THREE" ACTUALLY CAME FROM THE PLANET URANUS.  IF YOU ACTUALLY GET A NAME ITS PROBABLY NOT THE REAL NAME IN FACT 98% OF THEM AT "THE BIG THREE" EITHER GIVE FAKE NAMES, HAVE NO NAME OR HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT THEIR NAME IS WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IN THE LEAST AND TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT GIVE MY NAME OUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE CROOKS, LOSERS, SCAM ARTISTS, LIARS, ETC., ETC., ETC THEY DON'T GIVE THERE NAMES OUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CLUE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING THAT'S WHY.  I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE AND THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE SINCE OCT 12, 2011 WHEN THIS "MESS" STARTED. SEND THEM ALL CORRESPONDENCE THAT YOU HAVE YOU CAN ALSO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE DIF DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, THE BBB, THE CONSUMER AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT FOR FRAUD AND UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES, THE STATE DEPARTMENT OF BANKING, THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION I HAVE FILED WITH ALL OF THEM AND ITS EASIER TO DO ONLINE AND TO SAVE YOU SOME TIME REFER TO THEM AS "THE BIG THREE" OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT HAVE A LIFE AND YOU ARE NOT IMMORTAL BECAUSE IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO TYPE THE NAME EACH TIME.  THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED BECAUSE IT HAS GONE TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL.  YOU CAN ALSO GO ON THE WEB AND YOU WILL FIND MANY SITES AND LINKS TO JUST HOW UNPOPULAR "THE BIG THREE" ARE.  THE CEO'S AND THE MORON'S THAT RUN "THE BIG THREE" COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU, ME OR ANYBODY AND THEY KEEP DOING IT BECAUSE APPARENTLY THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH IT FOR A LONG TIME AND IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY MAKE THE INTEREST ON YOUR MONEY YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALSO CAN'T SHOW ME ANY EVIDENCE AS TO WHY THEY HOLD OR WANT TO HOLD MY MONEY!!!!!! THEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF LIERS THAT TAKE AND TOSS YOUR MONEY HERE AND TOSS YOUR MONEY THERE AND TOSS UP IN THE AIR AND WHERE THEY DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST AS LONG AS THEY GET ALLLLLLLLLLL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE "MESS" "THE BIG THREE" CREATED FOR ME IS STILL MORPHING INTO WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA ITS LIKE THE ENERGIZE BUNNY IT KEEPS GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD FOR "ENERGIZER BATTERIES" BEING MADE SO WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://paypalcomplaints.org/submit-complaint/#tdomf_form1_message THIS IS JUST ONE SITE THERE ARE MANY MORE. 

I WROTE THIS ON PAYPALS FACEBOOK PAGE I HAVE COPIED AND PASTED.

THIS WAS IN THE WALL STREET JOURNAL YESTERDAY, PLEASE READ!!!!!! “BIG BANKS JOIN BATTLE FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS”- HIGHLIGHTS; BANK OF AMERICA, WELLS FARGO AND JP MORGAN CHASE JOINING FORCES TO CREATE “CLEAR X CHANGE” TO COMPETE WITH PAYPAL (ARTICLE NOTED THAT PAYPAL REVENUES ACCOUNT FOR 1/3 OF EBAY'S TOTAL REVENUE) AND OTHER ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEMS, HEAVILY MENTIONED IN GOOGLE'S SYSTEMS. I HOPE THAT “THE BIG THREE” HAVE CUSTOMERS DROPPING THEM LIKE FLIES AND AT A RATE HIGHER THEN WHEN “NETFLIX” DID THEIR LITTLE “SONG & DANCE” WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS AND LOST A LOT I HAVE A FEELING THAT “THE BIG THREE” WILL PUT NETFLIX TO SHAME!!!!!!TO "THE BIG THREE" THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PAYPAL/PAYPAL SMART CONNECT AND GE MONEY BANK/GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK AS I CALL THEM "THE BIG THREE" TREAT CUSTOMERS THE WAY THEY DO AND IT SERVES "THE BIG THREE" RIGHT!!!!!! HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HAPPEN AND "THE BIG THREE" WILL LOSE CUSTOMERS THAT THEY CONTINUALLY TREAT LIKE "CRAP" AND A I COULD CARELESS ATTITUDE. I HOPE THAT "THE BIG THREE" WHEN THEY START LOSING CUSTOMERS LIKE FLIES IT WILL MAKE WHAT HAPPENED TO NETFLEX LOOK LIKE CHILD'S PLAY!!!!!!

http://paypalcomplaints.org/submit-complaint/#tdomf_form1_message

Login to Me Too

Esquire10

wbcarey
Contributor
Contributor

For such a big company Pay Pal is lousy for service.  Trying to contact a live person is practically impossible.  I finally got thru on the phone.  The operator said that my problem was taken care of.  We will see the next time, if there is a next time, I pay for something with Pay Pal.

Login to Me Too

julianne2018
Contributor
Contributor

IF I CAN NOT GET HELP FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE WHERE CAN I GET HELP? DO I HAVE TO HIRE A LAWYER. I WAS VERY PATIENT TALKING TO THE FIRST TWO PEOPLE. THE LAST PERSON DID NOT WANT TO EVEN BOTHER HELPING ME.. I HAVE HAD OVER 300 DOLLARS TAKEN OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. WHEN IN FACT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN OUT OF THE MASTER DEBIT CARD. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SENSE 3/16/2010 WHEN I DEPOSITED 400 DOLLARS AN THEY PUT 4 DOLLARS AN DENIED IT. THERE ALSO WAS 79 DOLLARS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITH OUT MY PERMISSION AN THEY COULD NOT HELP ME WITH IT AT ALL. SO WHO IS GONNA HELP ME WITH THIS MESS???

Login to Me Too

seamroeg
New Community Member

I read the closed thread about other countries vs the united states.  I would just like to say I just had to deal with a Customer Rep from what sounded like India.  Despite telling him several times what my problem was HE did not understand. 

I also happen to be a Comp Tia Tech.  And I do feel that if you are going to offer the service in MY country then I should be able to expect I can talk to a tech who not only I can understand, but who can understand what I am saying to him.  I did not like being subjected to someone from another country who has different attitudes towards woman, as I kept trying to get him to understand he was talking to a peer not a subortinate or a layman.   It flew over his head.

I think if you truly are globally thinking then give techs here a job so that Americans here who wish to speak to someone they can understand.  Sorry  but in my mind TRUE customers service and support should recognize this.  That is NOT racist. 

And believe i KNOW what racism is, my mother's people discovered columbus on THEIR shores on his 4th voyage...idiot still couldn't get it right. 

Login to Me Too

WHAT A **bleep**ING JOKE I CALLED YOUR WORTHLESS Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Customer Service Center"#  WHAT A USLESS PEACE OF **bleep** & WASTE OF MY VALUBALE LIFES TIME THAT WAS, AUTOMATED !!!! SO IS ANY OTHER TYPE OF HELP SUPPORT YOU CLAIM TO HAVE, NOBODY SEEMS TO KNOW HOW TO DO **bleep** OVER THERE YOU NEED EVERYONE ELSE USING YOUR SEVICES TO DO YOUR WORK, LIKE I SAID THIS WHOLE POS CONTRAPTION HERE WAS YOUR IDEA & NOW THAT MOST EVRYONE IS AT YOUR MERCEY I BELIEVE YOU NEED TO RECTIFY THIS WHOLE SITUATION & I MEAN YEASTERDAY CAUSE A WHOLE HHELL OF A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE COUNTING ON YOUR FAILING SERVICES & YOU OWE THAT TO US !!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU HERE THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT BOUT THAT BEFORE THIS WHOLE BULL**bleep** IDEA GOT STARTED!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

DannyW

100% agreed.

I signed up for a PP credit card and now its the default payment for ALL my transactions, EVEN THOUGH I SELECTED MY OWN CARD AS DEFAULT!  LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

SheltonMac
Contributor
Contributor

Thats to get you tangled into owing them interest on your purchases.  It seems that happens to everyone that gets their credit line - it automatically (and silently) changes your purchasing preferences to their credit card.

Login to Me Too

ebooksmart
Contributor
Contributor

This message comes after nearly a year of my horror story dealing with Paypal Singapore. I'm American, but live in South Korea. I have been an active Paypal use for nearly 10 years, since I was in the States.

At some unknown point I discovered my account got sent to Singapore, along with the horrific customer support. More on that later...

About 3 years ago, I started a small animal shelter here in Korea, with the simple purpose of helping homless dogs find a home. Then a friend in the states asked if she could send me some money to buy food for the dogs.  one thing led to another, and after a few months about 6 people were sending me money to help care for the dogs.

Then, I made THE mistake. One night, fooling around with my Paypal settings, somehow I clicked on something that changed my account into a NON-PROFIT business.   And all **bleep** broke loose.  I recieved an email from Singapore, demanding that I send them all the legal documents of incorporations as a register non-profit charity with the local South Korean Government, or Paypal would cancel my account.

The fac is this: South Korea is a primitive country when it comes to animal welfare non-profits. Basically, there are none. The government does not issue ANY non-profit status to animal shelters.  They allowed me to register as a kennel, but not a non-profit.

Well, the Singapore people became STUPID at this. They demanded that I send them non-profit papers, despite the fact that I clearly explained the situation to them, in plain english. I told them I had made a mistake in selecting NON-PROFTIT status, and asked them to please change my accoun to a simple business.

And it was like they weren't reading english. The responded with the same copy and paste form, demanding non-profit incorporation papers.  At this point I had to make several long distance calls to singapore, and got connected with people who barely speak english, and naturally, were just reading from a form answer, not thinking about what I was explaining.

All of this on top of the fact that any documents that the Korean government issues will, of course, be written in the KOREAN LANGUAGE... and yes, you guessed it.... no one in singapore can read Korean... its a completly different alphabet!  I pointed this out to the singaporeans, and they said: "You just translate to english what document says"

I explained to them that if this is the case, I could send them ANY document written in Korean, and make up a translation! How would they know it WASN'T a non-profit incorporation?   **bleep**, I could have sent them my Gas bill and they would even be able to read the title of the document!  But I explained to them that I am honest, and simply want to change my status...

End result?  They blocked my account, refuse to let me access my 1,400 USD Balance, and PERMANENTLY banned me from using Paypal services...   So, in Asia, it is okay for a billion chinese, thais, vietnamese, and singaporeans to sell counterfit clothes, watches, videos, etc, but it is NOT ok to take dogs off the streets and help them find a home.

The also told me that the only way  I can get my money is to  get a check from them in Singapore dollars... which is impossible to deposit in any bank in South Korea!

I'm begging somebody with a brain that works at Paypal USA, that they help me get my money...  At this point I don't care about ever using paypal again (I've quit ebay and simply use Amazon.com)

Help!

by the way, because paypal singapore blocked my account, I couldn't register here with my account, and had to open a new one jsut for this.

Login to Me Too

ebooksmart
Contributor
Contributor

as expected, no one responds here either... all they did was delete my topic and turned it to a comment in an unrealed threat... par for the course. Paypal indeference and incomptence on display.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.