Sorry — your last action could not be completed

DFrances
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

I have been getting this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again for weeks.  Why?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Is this every time you try something or occasionally?

And what re you trying to do?

Login to Me Too

tlcarr
New Community Member

I am getting the same message.  I am trying to respond to a dispute in the resolution center.  I enter in the tracking and write a message and hit submit.

I have been trying for 2 days now.  Sent an email to paypal.. haven't heard back..

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

If it's for a purchase made on ebay, use the ebay resolution center.

For Paypal, give them a phone call.

Login to Me Too

Xxaceking57xX
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem, is it because i moved and had to have confirmed my email from the same ip as i registered with?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi DFrances, tlcarr, and Xxacekin57xX,

If you're still running into this problem, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and reboot your computer, then begin your action again from the beginning. Make sure you're not going to PayPal from any links or bookmarks. If the problem persists after you've done that, please call us so we can do some additional real-time troubleshooting specific to your computer, account, and issue. I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

sandinmaheye
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to pay for an item for weeks.  I hear over and over to clear the cookies and cache and reboot.  I did all that and still have no luck.  I can not find any contact #'s to call and speak to someone directly about this action.  Im at teh point where I am asking the selling for their email address so i can pay directly through paypal, which is the last resort for me to do.    I click on send money for ebay items and nothing appears for me to click and pay on.  This is very frustrating!! 

Any other ideas? #'s for me to call?  Something??

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Labeshops
Contributor
Contributor

I get this one too - very often lately. When I do, this is what I do:

1. Logout of Paypal

2. Clear my browser cache and cookies

3. Close my browser

4. Clear the windows cache (google how to do this for your version of windows)

I don't have to reboot. This usually fixes the problem so I can open a brand new browser window and log back into paypal.

Hope it helps.

Login to Me Too

sandinmaheye
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I will keep that in mind for the future because as of this morning the item i was trying to pay on is no longer available and I was marked as unpaid.  I disputed it and they removed the unpaid but i still wanted the item that I won.  The seller has not gotton back to me on this issue and I dont think he/she is aware of these errors and probably thinks im making it up.  So now what?  Rebid and hope I get as good of a deal, if not better, on teh same item and then hope and pray to god that Paypal will work for me??  So upset with paypal right now!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.