Seth in Customer Service is the man!!!

Flong
New Community Member

Please share my praise and thanks for Seth who helped resolve a 5 month ordeal with a Sears in a matter of a couple of hours!!! This guy knew exactly how to handle the problem, something Sears customer support took more than a few months to do! Thank you Seth! I hope your superiors take note of the great work and service you are providing!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Amanda411

Hi Flong,

Welcome!

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am very happy to pass along your feedback to Seth and his supervisors.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Good job Seth.   Finally a non WHINER post.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

gagetman1953
Contributor
Contributor

i dont kow the guy that helped me but he did a great job and is a asset to the firm.gagetman1953

@Flong wrote:

Please share my praise and thanks for Seth who helped resolve a 5 month ordeal with a Sears in a matter of a couple of hours!!! This guy knew exactly how to handle the problem, something Sears customer support took more than a few months to do! Thank you Seth! I hope your superiors take note of the great work and service you are providing!

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Thanks gagetman1953!

Welcome to the community. I look forward to your contributions here.

I am happy to pass on your kudos also.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

gagetman1953
Contributor
Contributor

He deserves a raise for what he did for me.  He's the reason I'm still with paypal. kudos to him. gagetman1953

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.