Screen Name

Heather
Contributor
Contributor

Now that I have registered is there a way to change my screen name?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Heather
Contributor
Contributor

Oh well, thank you.

This name is growing on me now anyway

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Heather
Contributor
Contributor

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Nope.   With other forums, you can simply open another forum account however, since this forum is linked to your PayPal Account, it's an issue.   There's not even a way to contact a Forum Moderator directly unless you post a new question for all to see.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too
Solved

Heather
Contributor
Contributor

Oh well, thank you.

This name is growing on me now anyway

Login to Me Too

flutieinthedese
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning.

First time here. Am I reading this correct, that we cannot change our screen name due to big fingers creating a typo?

Thanks

flutieinthedesert

Login to Me Too

Heather
Contributor
Contributor

Apparantly the only way to get a new Screen Name is by opening a new account and to open a new account you need a new credit card as the same card can not be used twice.

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi All,

It is true that you cannot change your "handle" yourself. If you absolutely need to have the ID changed, a moderator or administrator has the ability to change it for you.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

kiaares
Contributor
Contributor

I will also like to currect the spelling of my handle as well how do you reach a moderator?

Login to Me Too

mylord11
Contributor
Contributor

Not to be a bummer but i'm not having the best success with Pay Pal's customer service. Not changing your screen name is lame and not have a live person to contact is more lame and employees being gone on vacation for 1 1/2 is beyond lame. Ok, bye bye.

Login to Me Too

temp201906207l
Contributor
Contributor

As you can see        I created this handle in a moment of frustration. How do I get to a Mod before I get my hand slapped?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.