Question about the Community Chat

supermanwanted
Contributor
Contributor

I'm new at this and can't seem to get into the watercooler deal to see what everyone is chatting about

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

supermanwanted
Contributor
Contributor

Just trying to get in the chat area to have my questions answered.  It said that over 4,000 peps were currently online so where are you guys?  could I be in the wrong spot?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi supermanwanted, and welcome to the forums!

It sounds like you're referring to our weekly Community Chat. That takes place every Wednesday, from 4-5 PM. At that time, members of our administrative team are on hand in real-time along with Community members, to answer questions or just shoot the breeze.

Even when the chat is offline, the Community is here. This is a member-to-member forum made up of PayPal customers just like you. Posting your questions will allow others to see them and offer their answers. Please keep in mind that the Community will not have access to your account information. They can offer general assistance only. Please make sure you're keeping personal information out of your posts for your safety and the safety of others.

If you find that you need direct and specific account-related assistance, you always have the option of contacting Customer Solutions. You can log into your PayPal account and click Contact Us at the bottom of the page, and select to call or email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.