Phone number to call for help?

Barb59
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone give me a telephone number to PayPal Help??

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If I have a question I just call them and talk to someone usually takes less than 5 minutes.

Login to Me Too

warmu
Contributor
Contributor

hello

i have issue with paypal i need resolved, but everytime i press contact us, and then try rto type the issue in the box..a blue box appears and im unable to do anything...! please help me contact paypal customer support.

Login to Me Too

Lindalamom
New Community Member

Me too!  it's so frustrating!

Login to Me Too

SuperRoni
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's the link if you want to use it. http://tinypic.com/r/709bu9/7
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

For any who are unable to see the part that says "Call Us" like in SuperRoni's image, that appears to be a conflict in the loading of the page. Try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser. If that does not work, try using a different browser.

That should also solve the issue with the site not appearing in English, which was reported by a previous poster. You can also force the US version of the site if a foreign site has been retained in the cookies if you type in http://www.paypal.com/us.

I hope this helps!

Olivia 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mellowmanxxx

Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Call Us"

Login to Me Too

Donab2
Contributor
Contributor

@mellowmanxxx wrote:

Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Call Us"

I had Ebay put me through to a Paypal service rep .

He got me logged and and gave me customer service number ,

Paypal Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Call Us"

previewed message and it removes the Paypal number !!!!!

Login to Me Too

IdaS
New Community Member

I would like to talk with a person.  I cannot find the information I need online.  I have a situatioin that  is not covered by the normal questions.

I have gone over the 45 days to resolve an item that I did not receive.  I have been in contact with the seller and he was

to give me a refund.  The other day he sent me an email requesting my paypal account to give me a refund.    I think this seller is a fraud.  It is not a lot of money, but I don't want this seller to be scamming others.

Login to Me Too

Donab2
Contributor
Contributor

I have Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Call Us" for PayPal customer service .

Hope this helps !

Login to Me Too

drleeky
Contributor
Contributor

good luck with that!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.