Phone number to call for help?

Barb59
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone give me a telephone number to PayPal Help??

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Randya
Contributor
Contributor

You aren't missing much trust me. I got a live agent on the phone today and it was just as hopeless as bantering about in this useless forum. Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

mccartney

Click on "contact us" and select help via phone

Login to Me Too

lucie9

Where do you find contact us?

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Why help some people when they can not help themselves.

Login to Me Too

LiaRawr
New Community Member

I was talking to Netflix about connecting my paypal for payment method and she told me it's a problem I had to take up with PP. So she gave me a number to reach them. Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Customer Service Center".
Enjoy.

Login to Me Too

Joy1934
Contributor
Contributor

Why doesn't Paypal have a toll-free 800 telephone number?

I've been waiting 10 minutes to talk to a rep.

The rep just came on the line. She said that I could request that she call me back. So that may be a way to keep the phone charges down.

She also gave me an (888) toll-free number which is for business customers only. She said that number would get me through to them. I don't know if they would then require me to state the name of my business. Since I'm an individual, I don't have a business. So I don't know what would happen at that point... if they would talk to me or not on that free line. Anyway, they don't seem to give out that 800 number on their website anywhere.

I think they should have an 800 number for ALL their customers just like all other businesses do nowadays.

Joy1934

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Joy1934 wrote:

Why doesn't Paypal have a toll-free 800 telephone number?

I've been waiting 10 minutes to talk to a rep.

The rep just came on the line. She said that I could request that she call me back. So that may be a way to keep the phone charges down.

She also gave me an (888) toll-free number which is for business customers only. She said that number would get me through to them. I don't know if they would then require me to state the name of my business. Since I'm an individual, I don't have a business. So I don't know what would happen at that point... if they would talk to me or not on that free line. Anyway, they don't seem to give out that 800 number on their website anywhere.

I think they should have an 800 number for ALL their customers just like all other businesses do nowadays.

Joy1934

1. Did they call you back?

2.Did you get through to them with the (888) toll-free number?

3.Did they answer your question?

Login to Me Too

Joy1934
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't ask them to call me back because it was at the end of the conversation that I found out that I could ask them to call me back.

I didn't try the 888 toll-free number for businesses because I found out about it near the end of my conversation. I still don't know if it will help because I'm not a business member. I'm an individual member.

They didn't actually answer my question about WHY Paypal has no 800 number for individual members. In effect, the rep made suggestions as to how I might get around the policy. But I'm not sure if their suggestions will be helpful. After all, there is still no 800 number for individuals.

Joy1934

Login to Me Too

Raveninred
Contributor
Contributor

@Joy1934 wrote:

I didn't ask them to call me back because it was at the end of the conversation that I found out that I could ask them to call me back.

I didn't try the 888 toll-free number for businesses because I found out about it near the end of my conversation. I still don't know if it will help because I'm not a business member. I'm an individual member.

They didn't actually answer my question about WHY Paypal has no 800 number for individual members. In effect, the rep made suggestions as to how I might get around the policy. But I'm not sure if their suggestions will be helpful. After all, there is still no 800 number for individuals.

Joy1934

Joy1934 -

Hint: No one will call you back. E.V.E.R.

Just FYI.

If you want it done, get on the phone.

Luck

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The toll free number is for Premier and business accounts.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.