Phone number to call for help?

Barb59
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone give me a telephone number to PayPal Help??

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

2nannies
Contributor
Contributor

Will paypal transfer funds from my paypal acct. to a Canadian Bank? I want a phone # which with a Premiere acct. I understand I am supposed access.

Login to Me Too

bubsnews
Contributor
Contributor

I can't get PayPal to respond to any of my emails.  I use the email form in the 'Contact Us' section of their help.  I get an immediate automated email response stating a PayPal rep will contact me with 24-72 hours.  I never hear from PayPal again.

Does this happen for everyone or am I just that special to PayPal???

Login to Me Too

Real_Tech
Contributor
Contributor

1. After signing in to PayPal see and click on the word HELP at top right of the page

2  On this page see Contact Us on the middle right of the page and click it.

3. see contact us by phone click it

4. you should see the statement and your personal Web Pin Just as seen below.

5. Call PayPal

For faster customer service, please have the following information ready. This number is only valid for 60 minutes.

Web PIN: 560263

What is this?A web PIN is a unique number that tells us who you are when you call so we can provide ...

A web PIN is a unique number that tells us who you are when you call so we can provide faster service.

Customer Service

Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Customer Service Center"
6:00 AM to 12:00 AM CST Monday through Friday
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM CST Saturday and Sunday
Login to Me Too

poisonfan73
Contributor
Contributor

Why is it so hard to get in contact or get a direct answer from someone with paypal?  Gotta through that stupid automatic thing and still can't get the question answered????

Wish I didn't have to deal with it but can't figure out how to deal on ebay without it/

Login to Me Too

poisonfan73
Contributor
Contributor

Gotta love the so-called good/great customer service here at paypal huh??

Login to Me Too

lucie9

I also would like to get a telephone # for pay pal customer service. They are suppose to send my refund from an unauthorized transaction to my bank, but is still sitting there at my pay pal account. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Raveninred
Contributor
Contributor

@lucie9 wrote:

I also would like to get a telephone # for pay pal customer service. They are suppose to send my refund from an unauthorized transaction to my bank, but is still sitting there at my pay pal account. Thanks.

Look at the post three above yours (Authored by Real_Tech) for the answer. It's ALL there for you. Listed out in steps.

Good luck.

Raven

Login to Me Too

reallyfrusrated
New Community Member

How the **bleep** does one get a live agent on the phone?

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I CANT RACH A REAL PRSN AT PP CUST SERV?!.!!!!  I WANT TO TALK TO A LIVWE AMERICAN ENGLISH SPEAKING CUSTOMER HELPER!!! SOMENE HELP!!

Really people this thread is 3 pages long and repeated mods and helpful community members have put the instructions to get the best possible results for pp cust serv and yet it seems no can read or understand english.

Login to Me Too

Redbarnhatci
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL>>>>>>  is a scam......  taking a credit card payment and then putting a hold on it....  is fraud......

@readuseragreeme wrote:

I CANT RACH A REAL PRSN AT PP CUST SERV?!.!!!!  I WANT TO TALK TO A LIVWE AMERICAN ENGLISH SPEAKING CUSTOMER HELPER!!! SOMENE HELP!!

Really people this thread is 3 pages long and repeated mods and helpful community members have put the instructions to get the best possible results for pp cust serv and yet it seems no can read or understand english.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.