Paypal isn't your pal. Close your accounts.

BeBall
Contributor
Contributor

So, it's okay for homosexuals to infringe the rights of those who disagree with their life style, apparently. This just isn't an issue of Christians, but ANY PERSON who refuses to bow a knee to homosexuality could get the same hate flag tossed at them. You cowards. I will close my account as soon as possible and make sure to get the word about what you're doing.

Cowards. Nce doing business with you while it lasted.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Tiarra

While I disagree with the agenda of the organization in question, I absolutely support their right to send and spend money as they choose.  Paypal should not be in the business of deciding which groups' finances to shut down based on politics, religion, beliefs, etc. no matter how disgusting we may find them.  Unless there is an official court order to do so, Paypal should not be closing or suspending accounts.  Notice I said a court order, and not a friendly request from the current administration -- get Wikileaks's account up and running again too, sirs!

Login to Me Too

When we enter into an area which bans things for the expression of an opinion, then we are getting to difficult waters.

Each individual has his or her right to his opinion, whether that opinion be distateful to others or not as the case may be.

I don't know the whole situation here, but in defence of the company, it must take action, even if the ideology of free speech is possibly appears under threat, especially if there are certain circumstances which become apparant.

For instance racial hate, prejudice, targeting of any group in order to single them out, bullying, verbal abuse, harassment or threat against person or persons or terrorism.

The company should though balance and reason out its actions, pro family does not not necessarily mean anti homosexual for instance and jumping to a conclusion can be a very dangerous thing.

For instance, one of my arguments as I am anti war, is that the Palestinian People have suffered horribly with attacks and military assaults against their communities, it is not racist to oppose war, yet some would have it as such!

There are some "high profile" high pressure groups around, who are actually as bad, if not worse than that which they oppose, they would suppress free speech, agitate and cause problems for those who have a differing opinion even to the point of suppression.  These groups should  be watched very carefully. Fanatacism is dangerous in any aspect  in which it appears.

Paypal have a duty to their customers, whoever they may be, I guess that must come first, but saying that, it should remain impartial, especially in matters relating to politics, religion, family values, even if it has views of its own.

I would feel sad that people feel the need to leave though, instead of working around solutions to the problem. In this world it is highly unlikely that any of us will be able to find the "perfect solutions" to our problems and at best we are often left to simply muddle through, because in our world there is no such thing as perfect!

Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

zeekthegeek
Contributor
Contributor

Julio Severo is a hate monger, conspiracy theorist, and cultist. He is currently being watched by the department of homeland security. Paypal has every reason to distance themselves from a potential threat to their integrity - in this case providing financial services to a dangerous person.

Login to Me Too

johnjr
Contributor
Contributor

well spoken.

Login to Me Too

kennethw
Contributor
Contributor

Agree, as a victim of heterophobia poufs are oh so quick to bleat homophobia, as usual those who shout the loudest about discrimination are the leaders in discrimination themselves. these two wanted to cut me out of my inheritance and have me tossed out into the street, homeless peniless like so much garbage so they could open a hostelry for "walkers and cyclists" Need I elaborate on what the real purpose of this institution would have been

Login to Me Too

dontbuyit
Contributor
Contributor

neither is ebay. deal with both of them.happy fee day.

Login to Me Too

cparren

Close your PayPal account because they won't support anti-gay agendas?  Oh please....who cares if people are gay, straight, white, black, female, male, old, young, whatever?  Why does it matter?  What if I had green skin?  Would that make me less of a human being?  Quit being stupid.  The bible also says "Love your neighbor as yourself" and "judge not lest ye be judged".....AND, not only that, but the bible itself was written by men and translated into various other languages by men.  How do you know that this is "God's Laws", when man had a hand in it's creation?  Hate filled agendas are wrong no matter who they are directed at.  Why don't all you "Christians" find something worthwhile to do, instead of attacking everyone else for their lifestyles?  If it's not impacting you directly, then why does it matter to you who anyone else is sleeping with?  Get A Life.

Login to Me Too

Bowitch
Contributor
Contributor
I respect your right to your beliefs,respect mine & others .Whether a companies or my personal beliefs.This is what this country & free trade have been based on in these United States of America.God Bless America !
Login to Me Too

Notalemming
New Community Member

URGENT NOTICE Sheriff Mack has advised us that PayPal has frozen that portion of the funds donated through PayPal ($40,000+) for the Constitutional Sheriff's Conference. PayPal has refused to release the funds and have stated that they may refund the donations to the donors. They have cited no violation of law or online regulation. They inquired if CSPOA.org was a 501C(3) and excused their actions on fear that the IRS would fine them.

Apparently someone opposing sheriffs learning they are not alone in their desire to live up to their oaths of office is involved. Please post this notice to your membership and mailing list!

CRITICAL URGENT NOTICE FROM SHERIFF MACK - Constitutional Emergency patriotsforamerica.ning.com If you have an account with PayPal and/or eBay (owns PayPal) make sure raise cain with them! This is not the first time they've seized funds and refused to release them…

Login to Me Too

mmdupre
New Community Member

I'm trying to find out how to close my account now because of this hold on the sheriffs money

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.