Pam Geller / Atlas Shrugs

paul7903
New Community Member

Inform us when PayPal has been reinstated for Pam Geller / Atlas Shrugs so that I also can continue to use PayPal.  I cannot use a service that restricts my access to only Islam / Moslem friendly sites.

Login to Me Too
268 REPLIES 268

WIpatriot
Contributor
Contributor

I called PayPal to complain.  They hung up on me!

Login to Me Too

jrobinson

I have been told that you have discontinued Pamela Geller's PayPal account because her website is a "hate site"; because she warns on her blog about the proposed Ground Zero mosque in NYC, and the coming islamization of america. I cannot express to you how repulsive I find your behavior in this matter.  Not only because you presume to wade into the middle of what is so obviously a political discussion and pretend to be a referee, and not only because you find issue with anyone who opposes a mosque at Ground Zero (are YOU nuts?), but the entire issue of islamization of america is about companies and individuals behaving exactly like you are - acting out of fear to accommodate radical islam. Through your stupid, short-sighted, narrow minded intervention into this area of Free Speech... you are proving her point exactly. There are hundreds of Leftwing and islamic sites with fairly hateful rhetoric on them and PayPal accounts (Code Pink comes to mind), but instead you go after the sites in opposition to them?This blows any pretense of impartiality on your part, and commits your company to endorsing a particular ideology. It's just shockingly stupid for you to even go there; but there you went. I am only hoping it was some liberal leftist person in management that thought this was smart; not a reflection of company policy.

I am in the process of re-locating my company because of this failure of an adminsitration and its apparent insistence on collapsing this economy  - do I get penalized for saying that? And once I am done moving, the first order of business will be finding a replacement for PayPal on all my websites. Either Free Speech means something or it doesn't; it's too bad you came down on the other side, I thought you were smarter than that.

Login to Me Too

stevehva
New Community Member

Labeling Atlas Shrugs as a hate site is at best, reflective of PayPal's ignorance, and at worst, libel. Come on PayPal, pull your heads out of your fourth point of contact - do what's right and reinstall Atlas Shrugs.

Login to Me Too

Jo5329
New Community Member

How many Isamic / Muslim US Hating accounts do you have PayPal?  Have those been revoked for promoting violence against the United States and women?

This is disgusting and unthinkable that you are being so political in your choice of customers.  

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

I didn't say it was a hate site ( although it is), I said that the people were CRAZY.

And you can spin it any way you like, it's still a hate site.

Login to Me Too

dgdeckard

'surplusdealsdude' is not misinformed...he is an apologist for the Islamo-fascists.

Login to Me Too

Nicky423
New Community Member

Atlas Shrugs is clearly NOT a hate site to anyone who has actually read it. Your critical thinking capacity is apparently low.

Login to Me Too

Righturn
Contributor
Contributor

Surplusdealdude says...I didn't say it was a hate site...and in the next sentence says "It's still a hate site"...Is it people like this that are reporting Atlas Shrugs as a hate site? I believe that real Americans can see through the haze surrounding this issue. Atlas Shrugs merely reports the news after removing the liberal media bias from it. Pamela Geller is a respected journalist who has appeared on Cnn, Fox News and scores of talk shows. If this site is removed, www.revolutionmuslim.com must definitely be removed. The very word "Revolution" violates the terms and agreements section on Paypal.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Show me where I said that site was NOT a hate site.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@dgdeckard wrote:

'surplusdealsdude' is not misinformed...he is an apologist for the Islamo-fascists.

I don't apologize for anybody.

As I said before - both sides in the Middle East are taking stupid pills.

I'm not on anybody's "side" - bandwagons are for those that can't think for themselves.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.