Need the option to Stop Emails, Delete Posts and change Icons.

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Forums are supposed to be user friendly.

We should have the option to stop emails, delete posts if we want to start over or change our minds and have a better choice of Personal Icons or use our own.  

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Amanda411

You're welcome!

There is not a "global" unsubscribe link. I appreciate the suggestion and will pass on the feedback.

Amanda

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Amanda411

Hi Skier,

Thanks for the feedback. What emails are you referring to?

Amanda

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

When you check the box to receive an "email when someone replies to my post", that's OK but if you wanted to stop those emails, how is that done.   For example, if someone does not want to use the Forum anymore, they will still receive emails when anyone posts to a thread they participated in.   

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi Skier,

I understand now. It is possible to unsubscribe from either a thread or forum. I have included instructions in the post here:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Community-feedback-and-help/How-to-use-PayPal-Community-Help-For...

If the instructions need clarification please let me know.

Thanks!

Amanda

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Thanks.  I see those instructions apply to the individual thread which I was aware of however, what if someone has posted to 20 different threads?   Is there a global setting?

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too
Solved

Amanda411

You're welcome!

There is not a "global" unsubscribe link. I appreciate the suggestion and will pass on the feedback.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.