Mozilla- Paypal

EdDor
Contributor
Contributor

Papal functions stopped working with Mozilla but still functions with Internet Explorer...

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Amanda411

HI EdDor,

What kind of error message are you seeing? What version of Mozilla are you using?

Amanda

Login to Me Too

4gco
Contributor
Contributor

I've had just the opposite experience.  As far as programming buttons, I can't get PayPal to even function in IE.  On their site it says "it works best in Internext Explorer 6".  What the **bleep** is that?  I am on IE 8, and I am not going to go through all the aggravation to backtrack to an older version just so PayPal can be operating TWO VERSIONS BEHIND on Internet Explorer!!!!!!! What kind of service is that?  It would be nice if it would freaking work in SOMETHING.

On the rare occasions I can get the "my saved button" thing to open AT ALL, it is in Mozilla Firefox, and THAT usually takes about six tries using a variation of "my saved button" or "add to cart" links.  I am heartily SICK of fighting with PayPal's crappy program!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Works fine for me with Firefox.

Make sure your browser accepts cookies from paypal and disable the popup killer for paypal.

Login to Me Too

rscheib
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much - this was causing me a real headache trying to fix.

Login to Me Too

deannalynn1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure how to get browser to accept cookies and disable pop-up killer for paypal. Could you explain? Thanks

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

From the very top of your Firefox browser, click on "Tools", then on "Options" at the bottom.

A small window comes up with pictures across the top.

Choose "Content", then turn off (unclick) the choice that says "Block pop-up windows" or add Paypal as an exception.

Same little window, under "Privacy", mke sure it says "Firefox will remember history"

Login to Me Too

deannalynn1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the advice but all of that has already been done. When I click on PayPal Plugin it does nothing on anything I click on in the drop down bar. Maybe if I unistall and re-install it would work?

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Are you using Windows 7?

All sorts of complaints that the plugin doesn't work with it tonite.

Login to Me Too

deannalynn1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I am using Windows 7, do you think it is just today that it is happening?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.