How to contact PayPal

yaromik
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Amanda,

Sorry to deviate from the subject, but this is only way to ask you a question.

You as an Paypal administrator getting paid by Paypal. How you can be honest and have neutral opinion on any subject posted on this forum if you getting paid by Paypal for running this site? if I am mistaking: than please let me know why Paypal does not provide phone # where we "the customers" can reach person to person contact? I founded lot of complains on PayPal and comments the contact provided by Paypal is useless...and you know that.

Do you want to comment that?

Regards,

Yaromik

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Amanda411

Hi yaromik,

Welcome!

As you probably noticed I moved your post and edited the title.

Thanks for the questions. I do work for PayPal and have for some time. I have been a part of online communities on behalf of PayPal for many years. Although I am always honest, I have never claimed to be neutral. I do my best to help PayPal members with concerns, questions or even just take feedback. I also do my best to pass these concerns, questions and feedback on internally here at PayPal.

As for your specific question, you can find the PayPal phone number or email us by clicking the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your PayPal account pages or access it directly  here:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/helpscr?cmd=_help&t=escalateTab

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.