How do I contact PayPal to make sure a certain rep gets the credit they deserve?

chellebanz
Contributor
Contributor

It took me three  CSRs to get my issue handled. Two gave me the bums rush off the phone before I could even comfirm the issue was resolved. The last CSR was great. He stayed with me while we worked out a confusing problem, and made sure he fixed he before he left. I know his name and the state he is in, so I want to make sure that call center knows how knowledgeable he is!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Enisbee
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Chellebanz ... 

Here are the steps that I suggest you use to contact the individuals that you want to reach:

1. Go to your main page
  2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you will see a number of links .. Choose "About Us"
  3. Once you get to that page, on the left will be more links ... Click on "Executive Team"
  4. You will now have a list of all the Paypal executives from the President on down. Write down the name(s) and title(s) of the individual(s) that you want to contact, because once you leave this page, you will no longer have their names in front of you.
  5. When you are done..... Scroll down to the bottom again... Click on "Contact Us"
  6. Now you will get a page that will try to diagnose your issue... but you can just skip down to "Email Us"
  7. Once you are there... there are two drop down lists that will attempt to categorize your email.  Just choose the ones that are closest to your topic.  The rest is pretty self explanatory.  Just make sure that in your email you remember to state the names of the people you want to address, and the person you are writing about. Also... Make sure to clearly state a topic, subject, and who you want to make this email Attention To:.
  8. Address your letter to your executive(s) of choice, write your email, then "Submit"

Voila!  Good luck .... and that's very nice to give credit to the one who's earned it.

Enbee  Robot Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

chellebanz,

While you certainly can follow the suggestion above, that might take some time to filter down, if it doesn't get lost in the mix altogether.  If you just post the date you spoke to the rep, and their name, the moderators can make sure they receive the kudos they deserve.  Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

chellebanz
Contributor
Contributor

I did follow the suggestion and gladly am posting the information here. It was on June 25, I spoke to the rep Jason in Nebraska. The time listed was 12:30 PDT in the afternoon of course. I sincerely hope he gets the praise he deserves. As I said before, I was ready to cry and scream because I was so frustrated, and he handled the problem (which was not an easy fix ) and lightened my mood as well. Thank you Jason!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

chellebanz,

Thank you so much!  I will personally make sure that this is sent directly to the person it needs to reach.  I'm glad you had a wonderful experience, and thank you for sharing with the community!  Smiley Happy

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.