Hold on funds for new eBay members...

jess1984
New Community Member

I am new with PayPal and with eBay...they have a hold on my funds for up to 21 days since I am new to this...PayPal said that there is a way to get them to release the hold if I do a couple of things but I can't bring up the link.  I have shipped the packages and entered in all of the tracking information, anyone know what else I can do to get them to take the hold off of my funds before 21 days?  Thanks so much!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

@jess1984 wrote:

I am new with PayPal and with eBay...they have a hold on my funds for up to 21 days since I am new to this...PayPal said that there is a way to get them to release the hold if I do a couple of things but I can't bring up the link.  I have shipped the packages and entered in all of the tracking information, anyone know what else I can do to get them to take the hold off of my funds before 21 days?  Thanks so much!

hello,there are many reasons they hold money and restrcict acounts,since youdindnt mention alldetails i will give basic ,try going into your paypal account,look for resolution tab in top of tool bar,in resolutions should be a history and explaination of current problems,also here it can include a list or form to fill out or task to fufill,also you can call ,in the contact us,peace

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.