Community email - want to stop getting

srpohl
Contributor
Contributor

how do I stop getting community emails???? 

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Amanda411

Hi srpohl,

To unsubscribe to a Forum or Topic, click the "Board Options link or the "More Topic Options" at the top of the page. Then click "Unsubscribe"

Amanda

Login to Me Too

vintagechick
Contributor
Contributor

I am going to try this!  If it works, YIPEE!!!  Thank you so much.  Barb

Login to Me Too

vintagechick
Contributor
Contributor

I don't even see "Board Options" or "More Topic Options"!  HELP PLEASE.  I am so sick of receiving messages to my e-mail account all throughout the day and night!!!!!   I want to discontinuemy membership with the community help forum.  I would enjoy just posting and reading here, but not coming to my personal e-mail account! 

Login to Me Too

MEMAW0418-2008
Contributor
Contributor

HI..THERE IS NO OPTION TO UNSUBSCRIBE THERE THAT I CAN SEE... ONLY TO SUBSCRIBE       

THE EMAILS ARE OVERWELMING!  I AM GETTING 50 A DAY,,,,,,PLEASE HELP.

THANKS

Login to Me Too

MRkple
Contributor
Contributor

There is NO "Board Options" link or the "More Topic Options" at the top of the page.  I have not found anything that says unsubscribe either!

I am with every one here, the emails are getting VERY annoying!  I have had my question/ problem corrected and do not need or want anymore emails form the community mailer!

Login to Me Too

MRkple
Contributor
Contributor

I finally found what Amanda was talking about!

You have to go to the page where you first replied to the question; at the top next to "Reply to topic," there is a "More topic options" tab; click the down arrow; then you should see an unsubscribe link; and click that and you should see that it changes back to "Subscribe." You should hopefully stop recieving those emails!

I hope that I explained it well enough for ALL to find!

Login to Me Too

EmmaLou
Contributor
Contributor

No this does not work, there is no such option in the drop down menu you mentioned. Please help. The emails are getting annoying and they are completely unwanted.

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi EmmaLou,

What options are you seeing in the drop down?

Please see the example screenshots here:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Community-feedback-and-help/How-to-use-PayPal-Community-Help-For...

Amanda

Login to Me Too

vintagechick
Contributor
Contributor

Amanda.....I don't know what you are seeing, but I do not see "Board Options" or "More Topie Options"....certainly not "Unsubscribe"!  I want to unsubscribe from the community help forum.  Please help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.