Community Help Forum Policy and Guidelines[ Edited ]
10-20-2009 10:47 AM - last edited on 06-13-2011 02:18 PM by PayPal_Olivia
Please click this link to view The PayPal Community Help Forum Agreement:
The next post covers the Forum Decorum expectations.
Forum Decorum[ Edited ]
03-11-2010 08:21 AM - last edited on 10-04-2011 05:03 PM by PayPal_Adrian
Courteous and respectful posting is expected of all participants. Please remember, all community members are here voluntarily. If another member has taken the time to ask a question, answer a question, or provide new information they are doing so on their own time and are looking to you as a fellow community member to respond appropriately.
Posts that do not meet the courteous and respectful criteria will be removed.
The following are examples of violations that may result in immediate post removal, warning, board suspension and/or banning from the site:
- Including another individual or user's contact information and/or email address in a post.
- Including profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, disruptive, or hostile comments, interpersonal disputes, or threats of violence in a post.
- Including material (graphic or text) that is obscene, pornographic or adult in nature.
- Attempting to impersonate PayPal staff or other PayPal users.
- Encouraging others to violate PPCHF policies, the PPCHF User Agreement or the PayPal User Agreement.
- Advertising merchandise, auctions, services or commercial Web sites, including offers to trade, "wanted" posts, or charitable solicitations
- Refusing to follow PPCHF moderator instructions.
- Posting email content from private parties.
- Posting material that in any way violates the PPCHF or PayPal User Agreement.
- Posting Web addresses (URLs) or Web sites in the title of a threaded discussion.
- Posting listing reports or member violations. To report suspected violations, click "Flag for a Moderator" in the "Options" drop down at the bottom of the post.
- Discussing or reposting deleted posts or warning letters, or discussion of sanctioned or no longer registered users.
Re: Forum Decorum
10-04-2011 05:02 PM
The following item has been updated as of today:
This item has been updated to (changes are in italics):
Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!