Community Chat 8/24/2011 - CLOSED

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, August 24th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you.  :smileyhappy:  This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic."  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

......the sock gnomes have whittled my total down to about 9 pair. I'm still ahead of the game, in my opinion.

Olivia

This is the whole reason why I enjoy simple, white socks unless otherwise required.  On the other hand, I've seen some of your socks.  They do look comfy!  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:
 On the other hand, I've seen some of your socks.  They do look comfy!  Smiley Happy

Athletic socks are comfy too, but they look like... well, athletic socks. The new ones are glaringly white and distracting in their whiteness, and once they get dingy, they look dingy. Bleh.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Olivia - once they reach the end of their usefulness, they always have a second life.  They make great mechanics rags, and depending on what material they're made out of, you can put a dingy sock towards other uses as well.  Cheap?  Maybe.  But why would I spend money on rags?  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Olivia - I love comfy socks especially big thick ones when it is cold outside. FYI - socks are fun to have sock wars with.

Misty

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone,

I will have to say I do not buy much for my self on eBay, however we recently purchased these golf clubs for my son. They are an awesome set of clubs for a little beginner. I must say he loves them.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

praizeop
Contributor
Contributor

I acquired a website last June and set up a PayPal account with donate buttons on the site linked to my bank account, but the previous owner has another sister site using the old buy now buttons linked to his account. PayPal says to those requesting a refund from his account that both companies are the same.

How can I separate these on PayPal?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi praizeop,

I'm writing up a reply. You'll see it shortly.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

I3ongwat3r
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks guys 😄

As for favorite purchase.  I bought 25 tubes of Burts Bees chapstick for a great price, cause if you buy them individual in a store easily 2.99 each....mmm smooth lips

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello I3ongwat3r,

It is so nice to have you stop in.

I am also a fan of Burts Bees chapstick, it does make your lips smooth. If you can get them for a good price in bulk why not?!

Misty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

I3ongwat3r,

What's the shelf-life for chapstick? I can't imagine going through 25 tubes of the stuff anytime soon.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.