Celebrating my 500th Post.....

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone,

I just made my 500th post, how exciting! I am honored to be a part of the PayPal Community Forum. I’ve been one of the Moderators on the Merchant Services side since January of 2011 and it has been a great experience and I have enjoyed getting to know all of you.

I wanted to take some time to let everyone know I have had a fantastic time and greatly appreciate everyone’s participation in the Community, without all of you I would  not be here. So keep on posting those great questions and I will do my best to answer them.

P.S. - Now have a “Virtual Brownie w/  vanilla ice cream on top,” my favorite.  

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Congratulations Misty on reaching this important milestone! 

I think I speak for the rest of the moderation staff when I say that your training and experience is a valuable addition to our team, and that your skills and knowledge enrich the forums in so many ways. 

*grabs a brownie*

May your next 500 posts be just as helpful!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Woo Hoo!

It's a party 🙂

Congrats Misty! Thanks so much for all of your helpful posts. I look forward to seeing the 5,000th and 5,000,000th and....well the rest might take awhile but we'll get there.

And now - hand over a brownie (please)

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Amanda,

I truly feel like it is a "Party" everyday on the Forums that is how much I enjoy myself. I look forward to my 5,000th and 5,000,000th posts. I am going to have a 3rd brownie now. *Yum* (I hope I do not get sick)

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Well I'm going to have a second brownie then, if you don't mind Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hey... there are no brownies left. Smiley Sad

That's ok. I really didn't need the pretend calories!

Misty - I'm so glad you've been part of the team. Your knowledge and experience has been a real asset. It's nigh impossible (yeah, that's right, I said "nigh impossible") to be an expert on everything we do, so having a great team of people with individual strengths and focuses who work well together is so important. You make it very easy to work with you!

...you know... unlike that Adrian character! Smiley Wink

All kidding aside, congrats on your milestone, and I look forward to more and more!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

You mean the one that ate all the brownies?  Yeah I can't stand him either.  Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

You mean the one that ate all the brownies?  Yeah I can't stand him either.  Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi sandypurins, nice to see you!

@sandypurins wrote:

@hi Olivia, LOL @ "unlike that Adrian character"...  Smiley Wink

@sandypurins wrote:

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

In all reality, I actually think Adrian's pretty awesome. I think he thinks so too, but he's usually too modest to say so.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Olivia,

You are right it is hard to be an expert at everything, I am so glad I am part of this team and an asset to the team as well. Even though I do have to put up with Adrian. (J/K) Thanks to who ever ate all the brownies, hehe!

:smileyhappy:Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.