CUSTOMER SERVICE IS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY

catlover
Contributor
Contributor

I DID NOT REALIZE THAT WHEN YOU CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU ARE NOT IN THE UNITED STATES.  YOU ARE TALKING TO SOMEONE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. WHO BY THE WAY I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

whyte66angels
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry I know exactly what you. You call customer service & they connect you to a person you cant understand & they dont understand you. When feebay did this to me 2 weeks ago I called. After waiting 15min to talk to someone they get some lady who can hardly speak our language. I was so fustrated & when she told me if I dont like it then get out of feebay (you & my husband think alike because that what he calls them too) I then asked her if she had her green card! LOL! I read your post & let me tell you I got the biggest laugh. Not at what had happened but Feebay. If you read back. This has been happening for a year now. In 2 weeks it went from page 512 (when I voiced my **bleep** offness) to 538 I noticed they started to change the titles. Paypal did. Iam sorry but Feebays had enough of my money. I moved to ebid.net Yes selling is slow but so was ebay when it started. Check it out. For what you'd save in fee's is unbeatable. You can still use paypal or sing up for google checkout. I heard ebay wants big sellers people selling more than 50 a week. Power sellers. So they made up a bunch of lies to make putting a hold on those who really depend on it. They hold your money & let it collect interest. They get to keep the interest. Ebay does own paypal.

Login to Me Too

skoto1
New Community Member

the title says it all. no help from the operators they just don't understand. and when i try to send an email i have to pick from what they want to hear. no more for me after 10 years i'm done with pay pal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.