CUSTOMER SERVICE IS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY

catlover
Contributor
Contributor

I DID NOT REALIZE THAT WHEN YOU CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU ARE NOT IN THE UNITED STATES.  YOU ARE TALKING TO SOMEONE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. WHO BY THE WAY I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

nooutsourcing
New Community Member

Refuse to speak to Phillipinos.

Refuse to be outsourced.

Just tell them

"I'm sorry, I don't allow myself to be outsourced."

If we STAND UP on this they will be forced to stop.

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You are an ignorant pathetic excuse for a human.

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@nooutsourcing wrote:

Refuse to speak to Phillipinos.

Refuse to be outsourced.

Just tell them

"I'm sorry, I don't allow myself to be outsourced."

If we STAND UP on this they will be forced to stop.

Racist much? Wow why not just ask to be transferred to a US call center if you don't like it? I mean really? you tagged this post Phillipino idiots? wow

Login to Me Too

lwcool
New Community Member

New Delhi, India,what BS-Calling US people to stand up for are rights.Stop calls going to New Delhi, India

Login to Me Too

lwcool
New Community Member

What language do they speak in India?

Login to Me Too

sotiredofthis
Contributor
Contributor

i beleive there is more than one language in india, proabbly 7 or something.

anyway i am not american and i have spoken to agents from india, who although i think we were both struggling to understand each other i managed to get what i want and all my calls/efforts were not futile.

lets say these people spoke "american" english, w/ "american" accents, i think you people who complain would still hold your prejudices. be careful of how you think, you might get used to it. such backwards thinking forces you to have a backward life, aka  a non-productive, unhappy life. 

outsourcing had a bad rep because people lost jobs, but it makes goods and services cheaper for the consumers. this is basic economics 101 you learn in high school. if you paid attention.

there is a lot of information on wikipedia, arm yourself with knowledge and not prejudice. but if you decide to stand your ground then so be it, because getting angry and upset about something that you can do nothing about WILL help you and will truly enrich your life.Man Happy

Login to Me Too

pirates
Contributor
Contributor

I have been with Ebay and Paypal since 2007. Not as long as some, but longer than others. I experienced the change and the frustration of having problems, technical or otherwise, that were unable to be addressed by the companies because of not only communication issues, but mostly because of poor training. Ebay was generating computer responses to serious problems on live chat, from operators in the Philippines, who did not know Ebay's basic rules. This is not a racist issue or a hire American issue. Hire people and make sure they are trained properly and can speak the language they claim they can speak when you hire them. Ebay and Paypal are worldwide companies. Other people will need their problems addressed in French or Chinese, etc.  It is unprofessional for a company to receive so many complaints about poorly trained staff and yet the problems continue.

Login to Me Too

Greymure

Just an observation: If you're going to be snarking off about someone else's English, you might want to check your own.  For example, a couple of posts up: It is OUR, not ARE. Spelling phonetically in a racist rant = giant eFail.

Login to Me Too

I3ongwat3r
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

well played 😄

Login to Me Too

FEElBAYSlUCKS
Contributor
Contributor

I am beyond upset!!!!! WE MUST HAVE AMERICAN CUSTOMER SUPPORT...no more PHILLIPENOS!!!!

Paypal has put my funds on hold until I send the item with a tracking number and they will then release the funds AFTER 3 days have passed after the tracking number (only if purchased from FEEbay or payyourpalsatFEEbay so they can charge me a final value fee on the shipping!!) is in the sale! If no tracking number is bought from FEEbay or payyourpalsatFEEbay I must wait for the buyer to leave me feedback (which you sellers know only happens about 75% of the time) or after 21 days have passed THEN ONLY THEN will they release MY MONEY to me for ME to use for MY item that I sold to the buyer (on a 21 day layaway plan)!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

I have done over $10,000 worth of sales in the past few months with an almost perfect record up until some idiot that cannot even type english bought an item and did not even read my add that specifically states that I might not have the item in stock and it might take 10-14 days to get the item...Gee that is how every other site in the world works!!! The buyer pays and only after they pay the company (me) sends the item to the buyer!!! WOW, what a concept!

I EXPECT MY MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT READY FOR ME TO USE INSTANTLY AFTER A SALE TO USE FOR WHATEVER I NEED FROM THE PURCHASE FOR THE ITEM THEY BOUGHT FROM ME (The Company)!

I am extremely upset with FEEbay and paypal. EVERY time I call to get customer service I get someone from the Phillipenes. LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR! I DO NOT SELL TO THE PHILLIPENES or any other country outside of the USA because of the language barrier that ovvurs when trying to explain my problem. If I try and get a problem solved by these philipenos they just do not understand my problem......Why you ask becuase they are NOT US CITIZENS and they DO NOT have a clue! They NEVER get it they ALWAYS make me repeat myself and they NEVER GET IT!

I only deal with USA people because they are the only ones that understand english and l they DO NOT cause me problems with my sales as the foreigners do.

WHEN I CALL FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE I EXPECT A UNITED STATES CITIZEN THAT IS AN AMERICAN!!!!!!!

FEEBAY AND PAYYOURPALSATFEEBAY >>> YOU ARE ON NOTICE THAT OFFSHORE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is funny that they give you an 800 number to call for CS but they give you a different number is you are outside of the USA, but then your USA number goes to an outside the USA customer service center!!!

They always say "I am sorry sir" (add Phillipeno accent here) I am so upset!!! I WANT TO SPEAK WITH AN AMERICAN!!!! I LIVE IN AMERICA BECAUSE I CANNOT DEAL WITH non-AMERICAN PEOPLE!!! American's are the only ones that understand my problems and actually help me with my problems.

Paypal has put my funds on hold until I send the item with a tracking number and they will then release the funds AFTER 3 days have passed after the tracking number (only if purchased from FEEbay or payyourpalsatFEEbay so they can charge me a final value fee on the shipping!!) is in the sale! If no tracking number is bought from FEEbay or payyourpalsatFEEbay I must wait for the buyer to leave me feedback (which you sellers know only happens about 75% of the time) or after 21 days have passed THEN ONLY THEN will they release MY MONEY to me for ME to use for MY item that I sold to the buyer (on a 21 day layaway plan)!!!!!!!!

In case you did not know how GREEDY they are I sell one ounce silver pieces for approximately $45.00 Now out of that I pay FEEbay, payyourpalsatfeebay, and shipping charges of over $8.00 !!!! That means if I pay $35 for the silver (which I do) I only make $2.00 on the sale of the silver while FEEbay rakes in $8.00 in fees!! That is what I call HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!

PLEASE tell EVERYONE you know that FEEbay and PayyourpalsatFEEbay are GREEDY money hungry phillipeno using liars!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.