A Good Idea for the PayPal Community (Opinions Please?)

lizgrisham1990
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Being part of the community and a dedicated contributor, i'd like to mention two of my ideas and it'd be spectacular to get them approved.

1) Embed private messaging as facebook/myspace has, in the bottom screen as a pop up. If that's too scripty, maybe just add the private message link into each post under the user photo.

I have helped many paypal users in my short time here, I received a message from one member thanking me personally and becoming a friend, I thought this may be a nifty little idea to make it easier on someone that wants to come "directly to me" which makes me feel good and put a boost in self confidence as a contributor 😉

1) At a certain level, the TRUSTED contributor can select "Accept as Solution", this will email the original poster to please confirm the problem has been solved.

Here again, I have helped many and had several solutions. I'm not sure if this will help my reputation and score but most people are new, and here for one question and leave. It'd be nice to account for the time's I have given a opinion/answer and was able to use that as a solution to help others.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lizgrisham1990
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Not applicable
Member Posts: 1 Kudos: 0 rating system needed Jun-01-2011 06:36 PM Rating system needed eBay format will work,and the technology is within your company.    #of payments sent and received ,#of chargebacks filed on others and on member from others,#e bay transactions and non eBay transactions,,membership age, I don't understand why this is not part of the pay pal system,I sold to a scammer with multiple chargebacks with a rating of his activities I would not have been fooled by him.that was a few months ago and yesterday I spoke with a member that was about to fall victim to the same person
Login to Me Too

lizgrisham1990
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nice Idea 😉

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.