what to do if the bank account is linked to paypal but, the debit card is not being accepted.

vedantchaudhary
New Community Member

I have created an account and linked the bank account successfully , but when I'm trying to link the debit card , it is not accepting and error is that the card has declined the request. My account has full transaction rights, billing address is same, single card linked to this very  account. The main problem is- the transactions and sending payments is completely blocked. If any one has a solution ,do share it, it is of utmost requirement for me. Looking forward for your advice.   

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @vedantchaudhary,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting here!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to link your card. When you try to add a card, we temporarily charge a small amount to your card. It could be possible that the your card company did not accept the temporary authorization charge sent by PayPal. I would recommend you to contact your card issuer for more details. Also, you can find the possible reasons and the trouble shooting steps for the card decline here.

As you mentioned that the transactions and sending payments are blocked, it is possible that your account is limited. Account Limitations prevent you from completing certain actions with your account, such as withdrawing, sending, or receiving money. Usually, we ask you to complete some steps to remove your account limitation. Please go the resolution center and follow the steps to resolve the limitations placed in your account. For any additional assistance, you  can reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.