remove payment method

Irini_h
Contributor
Contributor

I have an old Mastercard that it is not working anymore, I just added another card and I chose it as the preferred payment method, but still cannot remove the old one as I have a pending payment maybe, any idea how to solve this ?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Irini_h 

Is the card linked to pay any subscriptions?

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Irini_h
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass : Thank you for the fast response, I tried the same steps that you just proposed now but still the same error 😕 "Your card has been declined. Please try a different payment method." 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Irini_h 

I didn't give you any steps, I told you how to check if you have any subscriptions set up linked to the card you are trying to remove?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Irini_h
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Yes I checked and I found that I have some active automatic payment so I changed the card in the funding source for all activities, I thought that will resolve the issue, but did not, thank you anyway I will try to reach the support next week about it 😉

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Irini_h 

Ah, ok if that is what you prefer no problem, I won't give further advice then.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Simon522
New Community Member

I had gone into Halifax and cancelled the payment ! But hours later payment pending was in my 

statement again under a different number

Login to Me Too

Simon522
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.